For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs Jaguars
More / less information
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to score more than 48 points in seven of 11 games this season.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have combined to score more than 48 points in three of 11 games this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 42.9, is 5.1 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 49.6 points per game that these two squads have given to the rivals this season are 1.6 more than the 48 totals for this tournament.
- The Rams’ games this season boast an average total of 50.3 points, a number 2.3 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 46.9 points per game in the Jaguars games this season is 1.1 points less than the over / under for this game.
Rams stats and trends
- In Los Angeles’ 11 games this season, he has four wins against differential.
- This season, the Rams are winless ATS when they enter a game as 13-point or higher favorites.
- Los Angeles games this year have exceeded total points 54.5% of their chances (six times in 11 games with total set points).
- The Rams are averaging just 1.5 more points per game (27.2) than the Jaguars giving up (25.7).
- Los Angeles is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when recording more than 25.7 points.
- The Rams are averaging 23.8 more yards per game (384.1) than the Jaguars allow per game (360.3).
- Los Angeles is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 360.3 yards.
- This year, the Rams have turned the ball 14 times, eight more than the Jaguars’ findings (6).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total of Los Angeles’ showdown with the Jaguars.
Jaguar statistics and trends
- Jacksonville has played 11 games, with four wins against the spread.
- The Jaguars have been underdog by 13 points or more once this season and they made up the difference.
- Jacksonville’s games this year have outshined the plus / minus only twice 11 times (18.2%).
- The Jaguars are averaging 8.2 fewer points per game (15.7) than the Rams allow (23.9).
- The Jaguars accumulate 28.8 fewer yards per game (322.8) than the Rams give up (351.6).
- When Jacksonville totals more than 351.6 yards, the team is 1-4 on the margin and 1-4 overall.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over 19 times this season, four more turnovers than the Rams have forced (15).
Home and road information
- Los Angeles has two wins against differential, and is 3-2 overall at home this year.
- At home, favorites by 13 points or more, the Rams are winless ATS (0-1).
- In five home games this year, Los Angeles has hit more than three times.
- The total average points in the Rams’ home games this season is 51.8 points, 3.8 more than the over / under this outing (48).
- Jacksonville has two wins against differential, and is 0-4 overall in road games.
- This season, in four road games, Jacksonville has beaten once.
- The Jaguars’ total away game average this season is 45.9 points, 2.1 less than the over / under this game (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.