For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs Jaguars
More / less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have surpassed the current total of 48 points in seven of 11 games this season.
- In 27.3% of Jacksonville’s games this season (3/11), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 48.
- The two teams combine to score 42.9 points per game, 5.1 less than the total in this contest.
- These two teams yield a combined 49.6 points per game, 1.6 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored an average of 50.3 points per game in 2020, 2.3 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 48 over / under in this game is 1.1 points higher than the average total of 46.9 in the Jaguars games this season.
Rams stats and trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 4-7-0 this season.
- The Rams have yet to cover the difference this season when they are favored by 13 points or more.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have outshined the over / under 54.5% of their chances (six times in 11 games with total set points).
- The Rams are averaging 27.2 points per game, comparable to the 25.7 per game the Jaguars give up.
- Los Angeles is 4-4 against differential and 7-1 overall in games when scoring more than 25.7 points.
- The Rams accumulate 23.8 more yards per game (384.1) than the Jaguars allow per game (360.3).
- Los Angeles is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 360.3 yards.
- This year, the Rams have turned the ball 14 times, eight more than the Jaguars (6).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total of Los Angeles’ showdown with the Jaguars.
Jaguar statistics and trends
- Jacksonville has four wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- The Jaguars covered the spread in their only game when they weren’t favorites by 13 points or more.
- Jacksonville’s games this season have been outscored by just two of 11 total set points (18.2%).
- The Jaguars scored 15.7 points per game, 8.2 fewer than the Rams surrendered (23.9).
- The Jaguars accumulate 322.8 yards per game, 28.8 yards less than the 351.6 that the Rams give up.
- In games where Jacksonville accumulates more than 351.6 yards, the team is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- This season, the Jaguars have turned the ball around 19 times, four more than the Rams (15).
Home and road information
- At home this season, Los Angeles has two wins against differential and is 3-2 overall.
- At home, favorites by 13 points or more, the Rams are winless ATS (0-1).
- In three of five home games this year, Los Angeles has outscored.
- The total average points in the Rams’ home games this season is 51.8 points, 3.8 more than the over / under for this contest (48).
- On the road, Jacksonville has two wins against differential and is 0-4 overall.
- Jacksonville has exceeded the total once in four road games this year.
- The Jaguars’ away games this season average a total of 45.9 points, 2.1 less than the over / under this outing (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.