For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Vikings
More / less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in seven of 14 games this season.
- Minnesota games have surpassed 48.5 points in eight of 14 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 53.4 points per game, 4.9 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The total from this contest is 2.5 points greater than the 46 these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- This season’s Rams games feature a total average of 50.0 points, a number 1.5 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 49.1 points per game in Vikings games this season is 0.6 points more than the over / under for this game.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles is 7-7-0 against differential this year.
- So far this season, the Rams have been installed as favorites by a margin of 3.5 points or more 10 times and are 4-6 ATS in those contests.
- Los Angeles games this year have exceeded the point total seven times 14 times (50%).
- The Rams score 27.6 points per game, 3.2 more than the Vikings allow per game (24.4).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 24.4 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- The Rams are averaging 380.8 yards per game, just 0.2 more than the 380.6 the Vikings give per game.
- Los Angeles is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall as the team totals over 380.6 yards.
- This year, the Rams have 15 turnovers, four less than the Vikings have to carry (19).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the Vikings.
Viking statistics and trends
- Minnesota has eight wins against the spread in 14 games this year.
- So far this season, the Vikings have been installed as underdogs by a margin of 3.5 points or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those contests.
- This year’s Minnesota games have outshined the over / under 57.1% of their chances (eight times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Vikings scored 25.8 points per game, 4.2 more than the Rams gave up (21.6).
- Minnesota is 7-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall in games when recording more than 21.6 points.
- The Vikings are averaging 376.4 yards per game, 38.8 yards more than the 337.6 the Rams allow.
- Minnesota is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 337.6 yards.
- The Vikings have 12 gifts this season, while the Rams have 20 gifts.
Home and road information
- At home this season, Minnesota is 4-2 overall and 3-3 against differential.
- The Vikings have an ATS victory (1-2) as underdogs of 3.5 points or more at home.
- In six home games this year, Minnesota has hit more than twice.
- This season, the Vikings’ home games are averaging 49.5 points, 1.0 more than the over / under in this contest (48.5).
- On the road, Los Angeles is 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- On the road, the Rams have an ATS victory (1-3) as favorites of 3.5 points or more.
- In four of seven road games this season, Los Angeles has outscored.
- The Rams’ average total points in away games this season is 49.4 points, 0.9 more than the over / under from this meeting (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.