For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Vikings
More / less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 points in six of 14 games this season.
- Minnesota games have surpassed 49.5 points in eight of 14 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 53.4 points per game, 3.9 more than the over / under in this contest.
- These two teams combine to allow 46 points per game, 3.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in the Rams’ games this season is 50.0, 0.5 points higher than Sunday’s total of 49.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Vikings have averaged a total of 49.1 points, 0.4 less than the over / under game in this game.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles has played 14 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- The Rams are 4-6 ATS in their 10 games when favored by 3 points or more so far this season.
- Los Angeles has exceeded 50% of its chances this year (seven times in 14 games with a total of set points).
- This year, the Rams scored 3.2 more points per game (27.6) than the Vikings gave up (24.4).
- Los Angeles is 6-4 against differential and 9-1 overall this season as the team scores more than 24.4 points.
- The Rams are averaging 380.8 yards per game, just 0.2 more than the 380.6 the Vikings allow per outing.
- When Los Angeles racks up more than 380.6 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 15 times this season, four fewer than the Vikings have forced (19).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the Vikings.
Viking statistics and trends
- Minnesota is 8-6-0 against Spread this season.
- The Vikings have a 3-1 record against the spread in their four games when underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Minnesota’s games this year have exceeded total points 57.1% of their chances (eight times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Vikings accumulate 4.2 more points per game (25.8) than the Rams surrender (21.6).
- Minnesota is 7-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall when the team scores more than 21.6 points.
- The Vikings are averaging 38.8 more yards per game (376.4) than the Rams give up per outing (337.6).
- Minnesota is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team produces more than 337.6 yards.
- The Vikings have 12 gifts this season, while the Rams have 20 gifts.
Home and road information
- Minnesota is 4-2 overall and 3-3 against the spread, at home.
- At home, the Vikings have an ATS victory (1-2) as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- This year, in six home games, Minnesota has exceeded the total twice.
- The Vikings’ overall average in home games this season is 49.5 points, equal to the over / under from this competition.
- On the road, Los Angeles is 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- On the road, the Rams have an ATS victory (1-3) as favorites of 3 points or more.
- Los Angeles has surpassed the total in four of seven road games this year.
- The Rams’ away games this season are averaging 49.4 total points, 0.1 less than the over / under this outing (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.