For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. 49ers
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to score more than 46.5 points in 13 of 21 games this season.
- San Francisco’s games have gone over 46.5 points in 10 of 21 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to score 52.2 points per game, 5.7 more than the over/under in this contest.
- These two squads combine to allow 43.4 points per game, 3.1 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- The average total in Rams games this season is 49.5, 3.0 points more than Sunday’s over/under of 46.5.
- In 2021, games involving the 49ers have averaged a total of 46.7 points, 0.2 more than the set total in this contest.
Rams stats and trends
- In Los Angeles’ 17 games this season, it has eight wins against the spread.
- This season, the Rams have an ATS record of 6-8 in their 14 games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have hit the over in 52.9% of its opportunities (nine times in 17 games with a set point total).
- The Rams average 5.6 more points per game (27.1) than the 49ers surrender (21.5).
- Los Angeles is 7-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall this season when the team scores more than 21.5 points.
- The Rams collect 372.1 yards per game, 62.1 more yards than the 310.0 the 49ers allow per outing.
- When Los Angeles picks up more than 310.0 yards, the team is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- This year, the Rams have turned the ball over 23 times, three more than the 49ers’ takeaways (20).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles’ matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have an against the spread record of 5-1 in their six games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more this year.
- San Francisco’s games this year have gone over the total in eight out of 17 opportunities (47.1%).
- The 49ers score 25.1 points per game, 3.2 more than the Rams surrender (21.9).
- San Francisco is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when the team records more than 21.9 points.
- The 49ers collect 30.8 more yards per game (375.7) than the Rams give up (344.9).
- In games that San Francisco churns out over 344.9 yards, the team is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- This season the 49ers have 24 turnovers, one fewer than the Rams have takeaways (25).
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Los Angeles is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- The Rams are 3-4 ATS as 3.5-point favorites or greater at home.
- This season, Los Angeles has gone over the total in four of eight games at home.
- Rams home games this season average 50.1 total points, 3.6 more than this contest’s over/under (46.5).
- San Francisco is 6-3 overall, and 5-4 against the spread, in away games.
- Away from home, the 49ers have two wins ATS (2-2) as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- This season, in four of nine away games San Francisco has gone over the total.
- The average total in 49ers away games this season is 46.1 points, 0.4 fewer than this outing’s over/under (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.