For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs 49ers
More / less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have combined to score more than 44.5 points in 10 of 16 games this season.
- San Francisco games have surpassed 44.5 points in nine of 16 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 52.3 points per game, 7.8 more than the total in this contest.
- The combined 42.9 points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 1.6 less than the 44.5 totals for this tournament.
- The Rams’ games this season boast a total average of 49.7 points, a number 5.2 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2021, games involving the 49ers averaged a total of 46.9 points, 2.4 more than the over / under set in this contest.
Rams stats and trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 8-8-0 this year.
- The Rams are 4-4 ATS in their eight games when favored by 4.5 points or more so far this season.
- Los Angeles has outgrown 50% of its chances this year (eight times in 16 games with total set points).
- The Rams are averaging 6.0 more points per game (27.3) than the 49ers allow (21.3).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 21.3 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- The Rams accumulate 66.0 more yards per game (378.8) than the 49ers allow per game (312.8).
- In games where Los Angeles accumulates more than 312.8 yards, the team is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 21 times this season, three more turnovers than the 49ers have forced (18).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has played 16 games, with eight wins against the spread.
- The 49ers still have to cover the spread this year when they are underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- San Francisco’s games this season have outshined the over / under 43.8% of their chances (seven times in 16 games with total set points).
- The 49ers are averaging 3.4 more points per game (25.0) than the Rams are conceding (21.6).
- When San Francisco records more than 21.6 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- The 49ers are averaging 32.7 more yards per game (371.1) than the Rams give up (338.4).
- In games San Francisco accumulates more than 338.4 yards, the team is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- This year, the 49ers have 22 turnovers, one less than the Rams have to carry (23).
Home and road information
- At home this season, Los Angeles is 5-2 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- This year, as favorites of 4.5 points or more at home, the Rams are 3-2 ATS.
- In seven home games this season, Los Angeles has hit more than three times.
- The Rams’ home games this season are averaging 50.6 total points, 6.1 more than the over / under from this meeting (44.5).
- San Francisco is 5-3 overall and 4-4 against differential, in away games.
- The 49ers have an ATS victory (1-1) on the road as underdogs of 4.5 points or more.
- This season, in eight road games, San Francisco has hit more than three times.
- This season, the 49ers away games are averaging 46.1 points, 1.6 more than the over / under in this competition (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.