For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Seahawks
More / less information
- Los Angeles’ games this season have surpassed 45.5 points nine of 13 times.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to score more than 45.5 points in five of 13 games this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 49.1, is 3.6 points higher than Sunday’s over / under average.
- The total from this contest is 2.8 points higher than the 42.7 that these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The average total in the Rams’ games this season is 50.2, 4.7 points higher than Sunday’s total of 45.5.
- The overall average of 47.5 points per game in Seahawks games this season is 2.0 points more than the over / under for this game.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles is 6-7-0 against Spread this season.
- The Rams are 3-3 ATS in their six games as a favorite of 5.5 points or more so far this season.
- Los Angeles games this year have surpassed seven of 13 total set points (53.8%).
- This year, the Rams scored 8.0 more points per game (28.2) than the Seahawks gave up (20.2).
- Los Angeles is 6-4 against differential and 9-1 overall this season when the team has more than 20.2 points.
- The Rams are averaging just 10.4 fewer yards per game (384.5) than the Seahawks give up per outing (394.9).
- Los Angeles is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 394.9 yards.
- This year, the Rams have turned the ball around 14 times, one more than the Seahawks’ findings (13).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Seattle has seven wins against the spread in 13 games this year.
- This year, the Seahawks won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Seattle’s games this season have exceeded the total four of 13 chances (30.8%).
- The Seahawks accumulate just 1.6 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Rams allow (22.5).
- When Seattle scores more than 22.5 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Seahawks are averaging 36.9 fewer yards per game (310.2) than the Rams give up (347.1).
- In games where Seattle totals more than 347.1 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Seahawks have turned the ball 10 times, nine times less than the Rams have forced turnovers (19).
Home and road information
- At home this season, Los Angeles is 3-3 against differential and 4-2 overall.
- At home, the Rams have two ATS victories (2-2) as favorites of 5.5 points or more.
- In six home games this year, Los Angeles has topped the total three times.
- This season, the Rams’ home games are averaging 51.2 points, 5.7 more than the over / under in this meeting (45.5).
- Seattle is 4-3 against the spread, and 3-4 overall on the road.
- On the road, the Seahawks are undefeated ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 5.5 points or more.
- This season, in seven road games, Seattle has hit more than twice.
- The Seahawks’ total point average in away games this season is 47.7 points, 2.2 more than the over / under this outing (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.