For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Seahawks
More / less information
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to score more than 45.5 points in nine of 13 games this season.
- Seattle games have surpassed 45.5 points in five of 13 chances this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 49.1, is 3.6 points above Sunday’s over / under average.
- The combined 42.7 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 2.8 less than the 45.5 totals for this tournament.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored an average of 50.2 points per game in 2021, 4.7 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Seahawks averaged a total of 47.5 points, 2.0 more than the over / under set in this contest.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles is 6-7-0 against differential this year.
- The Rams have been favored by 4.5 points or more six times this season and are 3-3 ATS in those contests.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have topped the total seven of 13 chances (53.8%).
- The Rams scored 28.2 points per game, 8.0 more than the Seahawks allow per game (20.2).
- When Los Angeles records more than 20.2 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- The Rams are averaging just 10.4 fewer yards per game (384.5) than the Seahawks allow per game (394.9).
- Los Angeles is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team produces more than 394.9 yards.
- The Rams have turned the ball around 14 times this season, one more loss than the Seahawks have forced (13).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- In Seattle’s 13 games this year, he has seven wins against differential.
- The Seahawks have always covered the difference this year when they aren’t favorites by 4.5 points or more.
- Seattle’s games this season have exceeded total points 30.8% of their chances (four times in 13 games with total set points).
- The Seahawks are averaging 20.9 points per game, comparable to the 22.5 the Rams give up.
- When Seattle scores more than 22.5 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Seahawks are averaging 310.2 yards per game, 36.9 yards less than the 347.1 the Rams allow.
- When Seattle is over 347.1 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Seahawks have turned the ball 10 times, nine times less than the Rams have forced turnovers (19).
Home and road information
- Los Angeles is 3-3 against differential, and 4-2 overall, at home this year.
- The Rams have two ATS victories (2-2) as favorites of 4.5 points or more at home.
- This year, Los Angeles has outscored them in three of six home games.
- This season, the Rams’ home games are averaging 51.2 points, 5.7 more than the over / under in this contest (45.5).
- Seattle is 4-3 against the spread, and 3-4 overall, on the road.
- The Seahawks are undefeated (1-0) ATS on the road as underdogs of 4.5 points or more.
- In seven road games this year, Seattle has hit more than twice.
- The Seahawks’ away games this season are averaging 47.7 total points, 2.2 more than the over / under in this competition (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.