For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Titans
More or less information
- Los Angeles and their opponents have surpassed the current total of 53.5 points in three of 10 games this season.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 points in four of eight games this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 5.5 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 59 points per game.
- These two teams combine to yield 45.4 points per game, 8.1 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The total average in the Rams’ games this season is 50.4, 3.1 points less than Sunday’s total of 53.5.
- The overall average of 51.3 points per game in Titans games this season is 2.2 points less than the over / under for this game.
Rams statistics and trends
- Los Angeles is 5-5-0 against differential this year.
- This season, the Rams have just two wins against the spread in five games as a 7.5-point or higher favorite.
- Los Angeles has exceeded total points on 50% of its chances this year (five times in 10 games with a total of adjustment points).
- This year, the Rams are averaging 6.2 more points per game (30.6) than the Titans give up (24.4).
- When Los Angeles records more than 24.4 points, it is 5-4 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Rams accumulate 37.8 more yards per game (405.9) than the Titans give up per outing (368.1).
- Los Angeles is 4-5 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team totals more than 368.1 yards.
- This year, the Rams have seven turnovers, four fewer than the Titans have to carry (11).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the Titans.
Titans stats and trends
- Tennessee has played eight games, with six wins against the spread.
- Tennessee’s games this season have exceeded total points 62.5% of their chances (five times in eight games with total set points).
- The Titans are averaging 28.4 points per game, 7.4 more than the Rams give up (21.0).
- When Tennessee scores more than 21.0 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Titans accumulate 377.1 yards per game, just 9.6 more than the 367.5 the Rams allow.
- When Tennessee totals over 367.5 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Titans have turned the ball around 11 times, twice less than the Rams have forced turnovers (13).
Home and road information
- Los Angeles has two wins against differential, and is 4-1 overall, at home this season.
- The Rams have an ATS victory (1-2) as favorites of 7.5 points or more at home.
- Los Angeles has surpassed the total in three of five home games this year.
- The Rams’ home games this season are averaging 51.5 total points, 2.0 less than the over / under this outing (53.5).
- This year on the road, Tennessee is 3-1 against the differential and 3-1 overall.
- Tennessee has surpassed the total in its four road games this season.
- The Titans’ away games this season are averaging 49.5 total points, 4.0 less than the over / under in this competition (53.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.