For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Louisiana Tech vs. Charlotte
Over / Under Insights
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have combined to score more than 56.5 points in six of nine games this season.
- Charlotte’s games have surpassed 56.5 points in four of nine chances this season.
- Saturday’s over / under is 3.6 points higher than the two teams’ combined average of 52.9 points per game.
- The over / under from this contest is 6.5 points short of the 63 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2021.
- This season’s Bulldogs games boast an average total of 58.5 points, a number 2.0 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- The over / under 56.5 points for this game is 2.9 points below the average total of 59.4 points per game in 49ers games this season.
Louisiana Tech Trends and Statistics
- In Louisiana Tech’s nine games this season, he has three wins against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have yet to cover the difference this season when they are favored by 6 points or more three times.
- Louisiana Tech has eclipsed the plus / minus in 66.7% of its chances this year (six times in nine games with a total of set points).
- This year, the Bulldogs scored just 1.9 fewer points per game (27.1) than the 49ers gave up (29.0).
- Louisiana Tech is 2-2 against differential and 1-3 overall this season when the team has more than 29.0 points.
- The Bulldogs accumulate 69.2 fewer yards per game (380.7) than the 49ers allow per game (449.9).
- When Louisiana Tech racks up more than 449.9 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Bulldogs have turned the ball around 14 times this season, three more turnovers than the 49ers have forced (11).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Louisiana Tech at SISportsbook.
Charlotte stats and trends
- Against the spread, Charlotte is 5-3-1 this season.
- This year, the 49ers have two wins against the spread in four games as an underdog of 6 points or more.
- Charlotte’s games this season have exceeded the point total three times nine times (33.3%).
- This year, the 49ers scored 8.2 fewer points per game (25.8) than the Bulldogs gave up (34.0).
- Charlotte is 2-0-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall as the team scores more than 34.0 points.
- The 49ers accumulate 383.0 yards per game, 54.4 yards less than the 437.4 that the Bulldogs give up.
- Charlotte is 2-0-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 437.4 yards.
- This season, the 49ers have 13 turnovers, three fewer than the Bulldogs have to carry (16).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.