The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (0-1) are favored by 11.5 points against the FCS SE Louisiana Lions on Saturday, September 11, 2021 at Joe Aillet Stadium. This game has over / under 70.5 points.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Louisiana Tech vs SE Louisiana
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
Over / Under Insights
- The two teams combine to average 83 points per game, 12.5 more than the total in this contest.
- The total from this contest is 7.5 points more than the 63 that these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The average total in Bulldogs games this season is 52.5, 18.0 points down from Saturday’s total of 70.5.
Louisiana Tech Trends and Statistics
- Last time, the Bulldogs lost to the Mississippi State Bulldogs, 35-34. The Bulldogs covered the difference as losers of 23.5 points.
- Find the latest odds and place a bet on the Bulldogs to cover the spread on SISportsbook.
- The teams combined to exceed 52.5 points over / under.
- This year, the Bulldogs scored 6.0 more points per game (34.0) than the Lions gave up (28.0).
- The Bulldogs accumulate 369.0 yards per game, 35.0 yards less than the 404.0 the Lions allow per outing.
- The Bulldogs have turned the ball twice more (2 total) than the Lions have forced a turnover (0) this season.
SE Louisiana statistics and trends
- Do you think this game will be below the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- The Lions accumulate 14.0 more points per game (49.0) than the Bulldogs allow (35.0).
- The Lions accumulate 60.0 more yards per game (495.0) than the Bulldogs allow (435.0).
- The Lions have turned the ball zero times, four times less than the Bulldogs have forced turnovers (4).
Louisiana Tech Top Players
- Austin Kendall has thrown for 269 yards and completed 55.6% of his passes (20 of 36), with two touchdowns and one interception this year (269.0 yards per game). He has also carried the ball five times for 68 yards and a touchdown, averaging 68.0 yards per game.
- Marcus Williams Jr. has 21 yards on 13 carries (21.0 ypg). He also has three receptions for 25 yards (25.0 ypg).
- Jerrod Means has accumulated two receptions for 94 yards, the best of his team, and a touchdown. He averages 94.0 receiving yards per game.
- Smoke Harris has also contributed 52 yards on four receptions and a touchdown. He has 52.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- Isaiah Graham has accumulated 41 yards on three receptions, averaging 41.0 yards per game.
SE Louisiana Top Players
- Cole Kelley has thrown for 263 yards completing 73.2% of his passes (30 of 41), with three touchdowns and zero interceptions this year (263.0 yards per game). He also carried the ball nine times for 43 yards and a touchdown, averaging 43.0 yards per game.
- Taron Jones has 11 carries for a total of 85 rushing yards (85.0 per game) and a touchdown. He also has four receptions for 21 receiving yards (21.0 per game).
- CJ Turner has caught three receptions for 52 yards, the best of his team. He averages 52.0 receiving yards per game.
- Nolan Givan has also had five receptions for 37 yards and a touchdown.
- Austin Mitchell has 35 receiving yards on five receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 35.0 yards per game.
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs SE Louisiana Lions Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 7:00 pm ET
- Television channel: ESPN3
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Stadium: Joe Aillet Stadium
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.