For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for dolphins against Texans
More or less information
- Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 46 points in three of eight games this season.
- In 50% of Houston’s games this season (4/8), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 46.
- Sunday’s over / under is 13.8 points higher than the two teams’ combined average of 32.2 points per game.
- The 59.2 points per game that these two squads have yielded to their opponents this season are 13.2 more than the 46 over / under in this tournament.
- This season’s Dolphins games have a total average of 46.1 points, a number 0.1 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 46 over / under in this game is 0.8 points higher than the average total of 45.2 in Texans games this season.
Dolphin statistics and trends
- Miami has three wins against the spread in eight games this year.
- Miami’s games this year have exceeded the total four of eight opportunities (50%).
- The Dolphins accumulate 17.3 points per game, 12.8 less than the Texans allow per game (30.1).
- The Dolphins are averaging 301.9 yards per game, 99.5 yards less than the 401.4 the Texans allow per outing.
- In games that Miami accumulates more than 401.4 yards, the team is 1-1 against the margin and 0-2 overall.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball around 13 times this season, four more turnovers than the Texans have forced (9).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Miami’s showdown with the Texans.
Texan statistics and trends
- Houston has played eight games, with four wins against the spread.
- The Texans have been underdog by 7 points or more seven times this season and are 3-4 ATS in those contests.
- Houston’s games this year have exceeded four of eight set points total (50%).
- This season the Texans score 14.2 fewer points per game (14.9) than the Dolphins give up (29.1).
- The Texans accumulate 125.8 fewer yards per game (281.1) than the Dolphins give up per game (406.9).
- The Texans have turned the ball over three more times (12 total) than the Dolphins have forced a fumble (9) this season.
Home and road information
- Miami has a win against differential, and is 0-3 overall, at home this year.
- This season, in three home games, Miami has hit more than twice.
- The total average in the Dolphins’ home games this season is 45.7 points, 0.3 less than the over / under for this contest (46).
- Houston has a win against Spread and is 0-4 overall on the road.
- This season, in four road games, Houston topped the total once.
- The total average points in the Texans’ away games this season is 46.8 points, 0.8 more than the over / under for this contest (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.