For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Dolphins vs. Giants
More or less information
- Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 40.5 points in seven of 12 games this season.
- So far this season, 36.4% of New York games (11/4) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 40.5.
- The two teams combine to average 37.9 points per game, 2.6 less than the over / under in this contest.
- These two teams yield a combined 46.3 points per game, 5.8 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The total average in Dolphins games this season is 45.5, 5.0 points above Sunday’s total of 40.5.
- In 2020, games involving the Giants have averaged a total of 46.5 points, 6.0 more than the total established in this contest.
Dolphin statistics and trends
- Miami has played 12 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- Miami has eclipsed over / under 41.7% of its chances this year (five times in 12 games with total set points).
- This year, the Dolphins are averaging 3.5 fewer points per game (19.5) than the Giants allow (23.0).
- When Miami has more than 23.0 points, it is 4-0 against the differential and 2-2 overall.
- The Dolphins accumulate 310.8 yards per game, 60.7 yards less than the 371.5 that the Giants start.
- When Miami produces more than 371.5 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 20 times this season, one more loss than the Giants have forced (19).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Miami’s showdown with the Giants.
Statistics and trends of the giants
- New York is 6-5-0 against differential this season.
- So far this season, the Giants have been losing by a margin of 4.5 points or more six times and are 3-3 ATS in those contests.
- This year’s New York games have been outscored by three of the 11 total set points (27.3%).
- The Giants accumulate 4.9 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Dolphins surrender (23.3).
- When New York records more than 23.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Giants accumulate 317.5 yards per game, 49.9 yards less than the 367.4 that the Dolphins give up.
- When New York produces more than 367.4 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Giants have turned the ball 14 times, five times less than the Dolphins have forced turnovers (19).
Home and road information
- Miami is 4-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall at home.
- This year, in six home games, Miami has exceeded the total three times.
- This season, the Dolphins’ home games are averaging 44.8 points, 4.3 more than the over / under this outing (40.5).
- New York is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the Spread, in away games.
- This year, in five road games, New York has hit more than three times.
- The Giants’ average total points in away games this season is 47.8 points, 7.3 more than the over / under this outing (40.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.