For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for dolphins against giants
More / less information
- Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 39.5 points in seven of 12 games this season.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 39.5 points in six of 11 games this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 1.6 points higher than the two teams’ combined 37.9 points per game average.
- These two teams yield a combined 46.3 points per game, 6.8 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have scored an average of 45.5 points per game in 2020, 6.0 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 39.5 points over / under this game is 7.0 points below the average total of 46.5 points per game in Giants games this season.
Dolphin statistics and trends
- Miami has seven wins against the spread in 12 games this season.
- Miami’s games this year have reached more than five times 12 times (41.7%).
- This year, the Dolphins accumulate 3.5 points less per game (19.5) than the Giants surrender (23.0).
- Miami is 4-0 against differential and 2-2 overall this season when the team has more than 23.0 points.
- The Dolphins are averaging 60.7 fewer yards per game (310.8) than the Giants allow per game (371.5).
- When Miami picks up more than 371.5 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 20 times this season, one more loss than the Giants have forced (19).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Miami’s showdown with the Giants.
Statistics and trends of the giants
- New York has played 11 games, with six wins against differential.
- The Giants have covered the spread twice this year when they are underdogs by 6.5 points or more (five times).
- New York’s games this season have outshined the plus / minus three times 11 times (27.3%).
- The Giants scored 18.4 points per game, 4.9 fewer than the Dolphins gave up (23.3).
- New York is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it scores more than 23.3 points.
- The Giants accumulate 317.5 yards per game, 49.9 yards less than the 367.4 that the Dolphins allow.
- In games where New York accumulates more than 367.4 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- This season, the Giants have 14 turnovers, five fewer than the Dolphins have to carry (19).
Home and road information
- Miami is 4-2 against the spread, and 3-3 overall at home.
- This season, Miami has outscored them in three of six home games.
- The Dolphins’ home games this season are averaging 44.8 total points, 5.3 more than the over / under this outing (39.5).
- New York is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against differential, in away games.
- This season, in five road games, New York has exceeded the total three times.
- The Giants’ average total points in away games this season is 47.8 points, 8.3 more than the over / under this outing (39.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.