For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo
Over / Under Insights
- Miami (OH) has combined with its opponents to score more than 56.5 points in three of nine games this season.
- So far this season, 37.5% of Buffalo’s games (3/8) have had more points combined than Tuesday’s total of 56.5.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 58.5, is 2.0 points higher than Tuesday’s over / under.
- These two squads combine to deliver 52.7 points per game, 3.8 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The RedHawks and their opponents score an average of 53.7 points per game, 2.8 less than Tuesday’s total.
- The overall average of 56.5 points per game in Bulls games this season equals the over / under for this game.
Miami (OH) statistics and trends
- Miami (OH) is 3-6-0 against differential this season.
- The RedHawks have been favored by 6.5 points or more three times this season and have not covered the differential in any of them.
- Miami (OH) has dwarfed the plus / minus in 44.4% of its chances this year (four times in nine games with a total of set points).
- This year, the RedHawks accumulate 4.2 fewer points per game (24.8) than the Bulls surrender (29.0).
- Miami (OH) is 0-3 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when scoring more than 29.0 points.
- The RedHawks accumulate just 4.3 fewer yards per game (408.4) than the Bulls give up per game (412.7).
- When Miami (OH) accumulates more than 412.7 yards, the team is 1-3 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This year, the RedHawks have eight turnovers, two fewer than the Bulls have to carry (10).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Miami (OH) at SISportsbook.
Buffalo statistics and trends
- Buffalo has covered the spread twice this year.
- This year, the Bulls have just one ATS win in four games as an underdog of 6.5 points or more.
- Buffalo’s games this season have outshined the plus / minus three times eight times (37.5%).
- The Bulls accumulate 10.0 more points per game (33.7) than the RedHawks allow (23.7).
- Buffalo is 2-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall in games when recording more than 23.7 points.
- The Bulls are averaging 424.4 yards per game, 67.5 yards more than the 356.9 the RedHawks allow.
- In games that Buffalo produces more than 356.9 yards, the team is 2-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- This season the Bulls have turned the ball more than 10 times, two more than the RedHawks’ findings (8).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.