The No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (3-0, 0-0 Big Ten) host the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-0, 0-0 Big Ten) on Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021 in a matchup between Big Ten opponents at the Michigan Stadium. Rutgers is a 20.5-point underdog. The total has been set at 49.5 points for this game.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Michigan vs. Rutgers
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
Over / Under Insights
- Michigan has combined with its opponents to score more than 49.5 points just twice this season.
- Saturday’s over / under is 38.5 points lower than the two teams’ combined 88-point-per-game average.
- The combined 22.6 points per game these two squads have allowed this season are 26.9 fewer than the 49.5 totals for this tournament.
- The average total in Wolverines games this season is 56.5, 7.0 points higher than Saturday’s over / under 49.5.
- The total average of 48.0 points per game in Scarlet Knights games this season is 1.5 points less than the over / under for this game.
Michigan Statistics and Trends
- Michigan has played three games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Wolverines covered the margin in their only game when they were favored by 20.5 points or more.
- Michigan’s games this year have exceeded the total one in three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Wolverines accumulate 47.0 points per game, 35.7 more than the Scarlet Knights allow per outing (11.3).
- Michigan is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when recording more than 11.3 points.
- The Wolverines accumulate 254.0 more yards per game (514.7) than the Scarlet Knights give per match (260.7).
- Michigan is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 260.7 yards.
- This year, the Wolverines have zero turnovers, eight fewer than the Scarlet Knights have to take (8).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Michigan at SISportsbook.
Rutgers Statistics and Trends
- So far this year, Rutgers has two wins against the spread.
- This year, the Scarlet Knights scored 29.7 more points per game (41.0) than the Wolverines gave up (11.3).
- Rutgers is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when scoring more than 11.3 points.
- The Scarlet Knights are averaging 61.7 more yards per game (350.7) than the Wolverines allow per outing (289.0).
- Rutgers is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 289.0 yards.
- This season, the Scarlet Knights have zero turnovers, two less than the Wolverines have to take (2).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.