The Minnesota Vikings (2-3) are the close favorites (-1) against the Carolina Panthers (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021. The over / under is set at 46 points for the game.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Vikings vs. Panthers
More or less information
- Minnesota’s games this season have surpassed 46 points three out of five times.
- Carolina and her opponents have combined to score more than 46 points in one game this season.
- The two teams combine to average 45.6 points per game, 0.4 less than the over / under in this contest.
- These two teams combine to allow 39.2 points per game, 6.8 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The overall average in Vikings games this season is 50.6, 4.6 points above the 46 over / under on Sunday.
- The overall average of 46.0 points per game in Panthers games this season equals the over / under for this game.
Viking statistics and trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread twice this year.
- The Vikings have yet to make up the difference this season when they are favored by 1 point or more.
- Minnesota’s games this year have exceeded the point total twice five times (40%).
- The Vikings score 22.6 points per game, 5.2 more than the Panthers give up per game (17.4).
- Minnesota is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when the team records more than 17.4 points.
- The Vikings are averaging 382.8 yards per game, 127 yards more than the 255.8 yards the Panthers give per game.
- In games where Minnesota totals more than 255.8 yards, the team is 2-2 against the side and 2-2 overall.
- This year, the Vikings have four turnovers, one less than the Panthers have to carry (5).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Minnesota’s showdown with the Panthers.
Panthers stats and trends
- Carolina is 3-2-0 against Spread this season.
- The Panthers have been underdog by 1 point or more twice this season and covered the spread once.
- Carolina’s games this year have surpassed one of five total set points (20%).
- The Panthers scored just 1.2 more points per game (23) than the Vikings gave up (21.8).
- Carolina is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when she scores more than 21.8 points.
- The Panthers accumulate just 5.4 fewer yards per game (363.4) than the Vikings allow per outing (368.8).
- When Carolina accumulates more than 368.8 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This season, the Panthers have turned the ball around seven times, three more than the Vikings’ findings (4).
Home and road information
- Carolina has two wins against the spread and is 2-1 at home this year.
- At home, the Panthers have an ATS win (1-1) as underdogs of 1 point or more.
- This year, in three home games, Carolina has not finished.
- The Panthers’ home games this season are averaging 45.2 total points, 0.8 less than the over / under in this competition (46).
- The Vikings are winless ATS (0-1) on the road as favorites by 1 point or more.
- The Vikings’ total point average in away games this season is 49.0 points, 3.0 more than the over / under from this meeting (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.