For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Vikings vs. Bears Odds
More / less information
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score more than 44 points in 10 of 13 games this season.
- Chicago has combined with its opponents to score more than 44 points in five of 13 games this season.
- Monday’s over / under is 0.3 points lower than the two teams’ combined 44.3 points per game average.
- These two teams yield a combined total of 51.1 points per game, 7.1 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Vikings and their opponents have scored an average of 49.3 points per game in 2021, 5.3 more than Monday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Bears averaged a total of 43.3 points, 0.7 less than the over / under game in this game.
Viking statistics and trends
- Minnesota is 7-6-0 against Spread this season.
- The Vikings have covered the difference once this season when they were favored by 3.5 points or more (four times).
- Minnesota has outgrown 61.5% of its chances this year (eight times in 13 games with total set points).
- This year, the Vikings get just 1.0 more point per game (26.5) than the Bears allow (25.5).
- When Minnesota scores more than 25.5 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- The Vikings are averaging 390.5 yards per game, 54.0 yards more than the 336.5 the Bears allow per outing.
- In games where Minnesota accumulates more than 336.5 yards, the team is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Vikings have 11 turnovers this season, equal to the Bears’ recoveries.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Minnesota’s showdown with the Bears.
Bear statistics and trends
- In Chicago’s 13 games this year, he has four wins against differential.
- The Bears have been underdog by 3.5 points or more nine times this year and have covered the spread twice.
- Chicago’s games this year have exceeded the total five of the 13 chances (38.5%).
- This year, the Bears score 7.8 fewer points per game (17.8) than the Vikings give up (25.6).
- When Chicago scores more than 25.6 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Bears accumulate 79.0 fewer yards per game (302.5) than the Vikings give up (381.5).
- The Bears have turned the ball six more times (22 total) than the Vikings have forced a turnover (16) this season.
Home and road information
- At home this year, Chicago has two wins against differential and is 2-4 overall.
- In six home games this year, Chicago has batted more than twice.
- The Bears’ home games this season are averaging 42.3 total points, 1.7 less than the over / under in this competition (44).
- This season in road games, Minnesota is 4-3 against differential and 2-5 overall.
- The Vikings are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites by 3.5 points or more on the road.
- Minnesota has outscored in six of seven road games this year.
- This season, the Vikings’ away games are averaging 49.1 points, 5.1 more than the over / under in this competition (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.