For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Vikings vs. Bears Odds
More / less information
- Minnesota has combined with its opponents to score more than 44 points in 10 of 13 games this season.
- Chicago has combined with its opponents to score more than 44 points in five of 13 games this season.
- Monday’s total is 0.3 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 44.3 points per game.
- The 51.1 points per game that these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season is 7.1 more than the 44 totals for this tournament.
- Vikings games this season boast a total average of 49.3 points, a number 5.3 points higher than Monday’s over / under.
- In 2021, games involving the Bears averaged a total of 43.3 points, 0.7 less than the over / under game in this game.
Viking statistics and trends
- In Minnesota’s 13 games this year, he has seven wins against differential.
- The Vikings have been favored by 5.5 points or more twice this season and haven’t covered the spread in either of them.
- Minnesota has outgrown 61.5% of its chances this year (eight times in 13 games with total set points).
- The Vikings are averaging just 1.0 more points per game (26.5) than the Bears allow (25.5).
- When Minnesota scores more than 25.5 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- The Vikings accumulate 54.0 more yards per game (390.5) than the Bears allow per contest (336.5).
- Minnesota is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team totals more than 336.5 yards.
- This year, the Vikings have turned the ball over 11 times, while the Bears have forced 11.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Minnesota’s showdown with the Bears.
Bear statistics and trends
- Chicago has played 13 games, with four wins against the spread.
- The Bears have been underdog by 5.5 points or more seven times this season and covered the spread once.
- Chicago has exceeded 38.5% of its chances this year (five times in 13 games with total set points).
- The Bears are averaging 7.8 fewer points per game (17.8) than the Vikings give up (25.6).
- Chicago is 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall in games when recording more than 25.6 points.
- The Bears accumulate 79.0 fewer yards per game (302.5) than the Vikings give up per outing (381.5).
- The Bears have turned the ball over 22 times this season, six more turnovers than the Vikings have forced (16).
Home and road information
- Chicago has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-4 overall there, this year.
- Chicago has exceeded the total twice in six home games this year.
- This season, the Bears’ home games are averaging 42.3 points, 1.7 less than the over / under this outing (44).
- On the road, Minnesota is 2-5 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- On the road, the Vikings are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites of 5.5 points or more.
- This year, in six of seven road games, Minnesota has outscored.
- The Vikings’ away games this season are averaging 49.1 total points, 5.1 more than the over / under this outing (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.