For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Vikings vs. Bears
More / less information
- Minnesota’s games this season have surpassed 44.5 points 12 of 16 times.
- In 37.5% of Chicago’s games this season (6/16), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 44.5.
- The two teams combine to average 43 points per game, 1.5 less than the total in this contest.
- These two teams yield a combined 49.1 points per game, 4.6 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Vikings and their opponents have scored an average of 48.7 points per game in 2021, 4.2 more than Sunday’s total.
- The overall average of 43.0 points per game in Bears games this season is 1.5 points less than the over / under for this game.
Viking statistics and trends
- Minnesota is 8-8-0 against Spread this season.
- The Vikings have been favored by 3.5 points or more five times this season and have covered the difference two of them.
- Minnesota’s games this year have reached more than 10 times in 16 chances (62.5%).
- The Vikings score 24.6 points per game, comparable to the 23.5 per game the Bears allow.
- When Minnesota records more than 23.5 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- The Vikings accumulate 49.2 more yards per game (364.8) than the Bears allow per outing (315.6).
- In games Minnesota has accumulated more than 315.6 yards, the team is 7-5 against the spread and 6-6 overall.
- The Vikings have turned the ball around 13 times this season, three fewer than the Bears have forced (16).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Minnesota’s showdown with the Bears.
Bear statistics and trends
- Chicago is 6-10-0 against Spread this season.
- So far this year, the Bears have been installed as underdogs by a margin of 3.5 points or more 11 times and are 3-8 ATS in those meetings.
- Chicago’s games this year have exceeded the point total six times 16 times (37.5%).
- This year, the Bears accumulate 7.2 points less per game (18.4) than the Vikings give up (25.6).
- Chicago is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team scores more than 25.6 points.
- The Bears accumulate 304.3 yards per game, 81.1 yards less than the 385.4 that the Vikings allow.
- This season, the Bears have turned the ball 27 times, five more than the Vikings’ findings (22).
Home and road information
- Minnesota is 4-3 overall and 3-4 against the spread, at home.
- At home, the Vikings have an ATS victory (1-2) as favorites of 3.5 points or more.
- This season, in seven home games, Minnesota has exceeded the total three times.
- This season, the Vikings’ home games are averaging 49.4 points, 4.9 more than the over / under in this meeting (44.5).
- This year, in road games, Chicago is 3-5 against differential and 3-5 overall.
- Chicago has surpassed the total in four of eight road games this year.
- This season, the Bears’ away games are averaging 43.8 points, 0.7 less than the over / under in this competition (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.