For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Vikings vs. Lions Odds
More / less information
- Minnesota and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 46.5 points in eight of 11 games this season.
- Detroit has combined with its opponents to score more than 46.5 points in four of 12 games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 41.3 points per game, 5.2 less than the total in this contest.
- The over / under from this contest is 4.9 points less than the 51.4 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The average total in Vikings games this season is 49.9, 3.4 points higher than Sunday over / under 46.5.
- The 46.5 total in this game is 0.5 points above the average total of 46.0 in the Lions games this season.
Viking statistics and trends
- In Minnesota’s 11 games this season, he has six wins against differential.
- The Vikings have been favored by 7 points or more once this season and haven’t covered the spread on any of them.
- Minnesota’s games this year have reached more than six times 11 times (54.5%).
- This year, the Vikings score just 0.8 fewer points per game (25.5) than the Lions give up (26.3).
- Minnesota is 6-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it scores more than 26.3 points.
- The Vikings accumulate just 4.4 more yards per game (381.2) than the Lions allow per contest (376.8).
- Minnesota is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when the team has more than 376.8 yards.
- This year, the Vikings have eight turnovers, five fewer than the Lions have to carry (13).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Minnesota’s showdown with the Lions.
Lion statistics and trends
- Detroit has eight wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- This season, the Lions are 5-1 ATS in their six games as an underdog of 7 or more points.
- Detroit’s games this season have managed more than three times in 12 chances (25%).
- The Lions are averaging 15.8 points per game, 9.3 less than the Vikings’ surrender (25.1).
- The Lions accumulate 305.4 yards per game, 77.5 yards less than the 382.9 that the Vikings allow.
- In games Detroit has accumulated more than 382.9 yards, the team is 2-0 against the margin and 0-2 overall.
- The Lions have delivered the ball once more (14 total) than the Vikings have forced a loss (13) this season.
Home and road information
- Detroit is 4-2 against the spread and 0-6 overall at home.
- Detroit has batted more than twice in six home games this year.
- The Lions’ average total points in home games this season is 46.6 points, 0.1 more than the over / under this outing (46.5).
- On the road, Minnesota is 4-2 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- In five of six road games this year, Minnesota has outscored.
- The total average points in the Vikings away games this season is 49.4 points, 2.9 more than the over / under from this meeting (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.