For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Vikings vs. Lions Odds
More or less information
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score more than 46.5 points in eight of 11 games this season.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to score more than 46.5 points in four of 12 games this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 41.3, is 5.2 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The over / under from this contest is 4.9 points lower than the 51.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2020.
- The total average in Vikings games this season is 49.9, 3.4 points above Sunday’s total of 46.5.
- The 46.5 total in this game is 0.5 points higher than the average total of 46.0 in the Lions games this season.
Viking statistics and trends
- In Minnesota’s 11 games this year, he has six wins against differential.
- The Vikings have been favored by 7 points or more once this season and haven’t covered the spread on any of them.
- Minnesota’s games this year have exceeded total points 54.5% of their chances (six times in 11 games with total set points).
- The Vikings score just 0.8 fewer points per game (25.5) than the Lions give up (26.3).
- Minnesota is 6-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it scores more than 26.3 points.
- The Vikings are averaging just 4.4 more yards per game (381.2) than the Lions give up per outing (376.8).
- In games where Minnesota produces more than 376.8 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Vikings have eight awards this season, while the Lions have 13 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Minnesota’s showdown with the Lions.
Lion statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Detroit is 8-4-0 this year.
- The Lions are 5-1 against the spread in their six games when underdog by 7 points or more this season.
- Detroit’s games this year have exceeded the total three of 12 chances (25%).
- The Lions accumulate 15.8 points per game, 9.3 less than the Vikings (25.1).
- The Lions accumulate 305.4 yards per game, 77.5 yards less than the 382.9 that the Vikings give up.
- When Detroit totals more than 382.9 yards, the team is 2-0 against the side and 0-2 overall.
- The Lions have turned the ball around 14 times this season, one more loss than the Vikings have forced (13).
Home and road information
- Detroit is 4-2 against the spread and 0-6 overall at home.
- In six home games this season, Detroit has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Lions’ home games are averaging 46.6 points, 0.1 more than the over / under in this meeting (46.5).
- In road games, Minnesota is 4-2 against differential and 2-4 overall.
- This season, in six road games, Minnesota has exceeded the total five times.
- The Vikings’ average total points in away games this season is 49.4 points, 2.9 more than the over / under in this competition (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.