For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the state of Mississippi vs. Kentucky
Over / Under Insights
- Mississippi State games this season have surpassed 47 points six of seven times.
- So far this season, 57.1% of Kentucky’s games (4/7) have had more points combined than the 47 over / under on Saturday.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 56, is nine points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- These two teams combine to yield 45 points per game, two less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in Bulldogs games this season is 55, eight points higher than Saturday’s total of 47.
- The 47 point total for this game is 4.4 points below the average total of 51.4 points per game in Wildcats games this season.
Mississippi state statistics and trends
- Mississippi State is 3-4-0 against Spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 1 point or more three times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- This year’s Mississippi State games have outscored two of seven total set points (28.6%).
- The Bulldogs score 27.6 points per game, 8.3 more than the Wildcats allow per contest (19.3).
- Mississippi State is 3-3 against the differential and 4-2 overall in games when it scores more than 19.3 points.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 102.5 more yards per game (423.4) than the Wildcats allow per contest (320.9).
- In games where Mississippi State produces more than 320.9 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- This year, the Bulldogs have turned the ball 12 times, eight more than the Wildcats’ findings (4).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for the state of Mississippi at SISportsbook.
Kentucky Statistics and Trends
- Kentucky is 6-1-0 against Spread this season.
- This year, the Wildcats have won against the spread in each of their two games as an underdog of 1 point or more.
- Kentucky’s games this season have reached more than three times in seven chances (42.9%).
- The Wildcats are averaging 28.4 points per game, comparable to the 25.7 the Bulldogs allow.
- When Kentucky records more than 25.7 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Wildcats accumulate 59.2 more yards per game (386.1) than the Bulldogs allow (326.9).
- When Kentucky accumulates more than 326.9 yards, the team is 4-1 against the margin and 5-0 overall.
- The Wildcats have turned the ball three more times (12 total) than the Bulldogs have forced a turnover (9) this season.
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.