For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Georgia State vs. Georgia Southern
Over / Under Insights
- Georgia State and its opponents have combined to score more than 54.5 points in four of seven games this season.
- In 50% of Georgia Southern’s games this season (3/6), teams combined to score more than Saturday’s total of 54.5.
- Saturday’s over / under is 6.9 points higher than the two teams’ combined average of 47.6 points per game.
- The total for this contest is 11.8 points lower than the 66.3 that these two teams combine to surrender per game in 2021.
- The average total in Panthers games this season is 57.1, 2.6 points higher than Saturday’s total of 54.5.
- The average total of 53.5 points per game in Eagles games this season is one point less than the over / under for this game.
Georgia State Statistics and Trends
- Against the spread, Georgia State is 4-3-0 this year.
- The Panthers have always covered the difference this season when they are favored by 5 points or more.
- This year’s Georgia State games have outscored five of seven total set points (71.4%).
- This year, the Panthers score 9.6 fewer points per game (24.3) than the Eagles allow (33.9).
- The Panthers accumulate 106.9 fewer yards per game (388.4) than the Eagles allow per game (495.3).
- Georgia State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall as the team totals more than 495.3 yards.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over 10 times this season, five more turnovers than the Eagles have forced (5).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Georgia State at SISportsbook.
South Georgia Statistics and Trends
- Georgia Southern is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have covered the difference twice this year when they are underdog by 5 points or more (four times).
- Georgia Southern has outshined over / under 66.7% of their chances this season (four times in six games with total set points).
- The Eagles score 9.1 fewer points per game (23.3) than the Panthers give up (32.4).
- The Eagles are averaging 54.3 fewer yards per game (359.6) than the Panthers give up (413.9).
- In games Georgia Southern has accumulated more than 413.9 yards, the team is 2-0 against the margin and 2-1 overall.
- The Eagles have delivered the ball seven times, one less time than the Panthers have forced turnovers (8).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
|State of georgia||Statistics||South Georgia|
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out