For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Patriots vs. Falcons
More or less information
- New England and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 46.5 points in five of 10 games (50%) this season.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to score more than 46.5 points in five of nine games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 47.3 points per game, 0.8 more than the total in this contest.
- These two teams yield a combined 46.9 points per game, 0.4 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The total average in Patriots games this season is 44.9, 1.6 points less than Thursday’s over / under 46.5.
- The 46.5 point total for this game is 1.6 points below the average total of 48.1 points per game in the Falcons’ games this season.
Patriots stats and trends
- Against the spread, New England is 6-4-0 this season.
- The Patriots have been favored by 6.5 points or more twice this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- This year’s New England games have exceeded the total five out of 10 chances (50%).
- This year, the Patriots are averaging just 1.7 fewer points per game (27.5) than the Falcons surrendering (29.2).
- New England is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it scores more than 29.2 points.
- The Patriots are averaging 356.2 yards per game, just 12.1 fewer than the 368.3 the Falcons give up on the outing.
- New England is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 368.3 yards.
- This year, the Patriots have turned the ball 14 times, six more than the Falcons’ findings (8).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for New England’s showdown with the Falcons.
Falcon statistics and trends
- Atlanta has three wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- This year, the Falcons have just one ATS win in three games as an underdog of 6.5 points or more.
- Atlanta’s games this season have exceeded the point total five times on nine occasions (55.6%).
- The Falcons scored just 2.1 more points per game (19.8) than the Patriots gave up (17.7).
- Atlanta is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when it scores more than 17.7 points.
- The Falcons accumulate just 3.8 fewer yards per game (324.2) than the Patriots allow per outing (328.0).
- In games where Atlanta produces more than 328.0 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Falcons have 13 awards this season, while the Patriots have 17 awards.
Home and road information
- Atlanta has a win against Spread, and is 1-3 overall at home this season.
- In four home games this season, Atlanta has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Falcons’ home games are averaging 47.0 points, 0.5 more than the over / under this outing (46.5).
- New England is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread, on the road.
- The Patriots are ATS (0-1) winless on the road as favorites by 6.5 points or more.
- This year, in four road games, New England has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Patriots’ away games are averaging 43.6 points, 2.9 less than the over / under this outing (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.