For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Patriots vs. Bills
More / less information
- New England and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 43.5 points in seven of 14 games (50%) this season.
- In 50% of Buffalo’s games this season (7/14), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 43.5.
- Sunday’s total is 10.8 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 54.3 points per game.
- The over / under from this contest is 9.9 points higher than the 33.6 these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- This season’s Patriots games averaged 44.7 points overall, a number 1.2 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total average of 48.2 points per game in the Bills’ games this season is 4.7 points more than the over / under for this game.
Patriots stats and trends
- Against the spread, New England is 9-5-0 this year.
- The Patriots are 6-3 ATS when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- New England’s games this year have exceeded total points 42.9% of their chances (six times in 14 games with total set points).
- This year, the Patriots score 8.8 more points per game (26.2) than the Bills give up (17.4).
- New England is 7-2 against the differential and 8-1 overall this season when the team has more than 17.4 points.
- The Patriots are averaging 60.0 more yards per game (347.9) than the Bills allow per game (287.9).
- New England is 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall when the team produces more than 287.9 yards.
- The Patriots have turned the ball 18 times this season, nine fewer than the Bills have forced (27).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for New England’s showdown with the Bills.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Buffalo has eight wins against the spread in 14 games this year.
- This season, the Bills have a win against the spread in two games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- Buffalo has outshined the over / under 50% of their chances this year (seven times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Bills accumulate 28.1 points per game, 11.9 more than the Patriots surrender (16.2).
- When Buffalo records more than 16.2 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- The Bills accumulate 70.4 more yards per game (377.9) than the Patriots give up per game (307.5).
- When Buffalo produces more than 307.5 yards, the team is 8-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- This season, the Bills have 19 turnovers, eight fewer than the Patriots have to carry (27).
Home and road information
- New England is 4-3 against the spread, and 3-4 overall, at home.
- The Patriots are 3-2 ATS as favorites of 2.5 points or more at home.
- In seven home games this season, New England has exceeded the total four times.
- This season, the Patriots’ home games are averaging 45.4 points, 1.9 more than the over / under this outing (43.5).
- On the road, Buffalo is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, as losers of 2.5 points or more on the road, the Bills are 3-2 ATS.
- This year, in seven road games, Buffalo has exceeded the total four times.
- This season, the Bills’ away games are averaging 50.3 points, 6.8 more than the over / under this outing (43.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.