For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Patriots vs. Titans
More or less information
- New England and its opponents have combined to score more than 44 points in five of 11 games this season.
- So far this season, 72.7% of Tennessee’s games (11/8) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 44.
- Sunday’s total is 9.8 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 53.8 points per game.
- The combined 39.2 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 4.8 less than the 44 plus / minus in this contest.
- This season’s Patriots games feature an average total of 45.1 points, a number 1.1 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the Titans have averaged a total of 50.1 points, 6.1 more than the total set in this contest.
Patriots stats and trends
- New England has seven wins against the spread in 11 games this year.
- This season, the Patriots have a 3-1 record against the spread in their four games as a favorite of 5.5 points or more.
- This year’s New England games have exceeded the total five of the 11 chances (45.5%).
- The Patriots score 27.3 points per game, 4.2 more than the Titans surrender per game (23.1).
- New England is 6-2 against the differential and 7-1 overall this season when the team has more than 23.1 points.
- The Patriots accumulate just 1.3 more yards per game (351.8) than the Titans allow per game (350.5).
- New England is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team produces more than 350.5 yards.
- The Patriots have delivered the ball once more (15 total) than the Titans have forced a loss (14) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for New England’s showdown with the Titans.
Titans stats and trends
- In Tennessee’s 11 games this season, he has seven wins against differential.
- So far this year, the Titans have been installed as underdogs by a margin of 5.5 points or more four times and are 4-0 ATS in those meetings.
- Tennessee games this year have exceeded the point total six times 11 times (54.5%).
- This season the Titans scored 10.4 more points per game (26.5) than the Patriots give up (16.1).
- Tennessee is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when the team records more than 16.1 points.
- The Titans are averaging 40.9 more yards per game (354.1) than the Patriots allow per outing (313.2).
- In games Tennessee accumulates more than 313.2 yards, the team is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- This season, the Titans have 17 turnovers, four fewer than the Patriots have to carry (21).
Home and road information
- New England is 3-3 against the spread, and 2-4 overall, at home this year.
- At home, the Patriots are undefeated ATS (1-0) as favorites of 5.5 points or more.
- In six home games this year, New England has hit more than three times.
- The average total points in the Patriots’ home games this season is 45.8 points, 1.8 more than the over / under from this meeting (44).
- This year on the road, Tennessee is 4-1 against differential and 4-1 overall.
- The Titans are winless ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 5.5 points or more on the road.
- In four of five road games this season, Tennessee has outscored.
- This season, the Titans’ away games are averaging 50.2 points, 6.2 more than the over / under in this meeting (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.