For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the saints against the hawks
More / less information
- New Orleans games this season have surpassed 39.5 points nine of 16 times.
- Atlanta games have surpassed 39.5 points in 10 of 16 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 39.2 points per game, 0.3 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The 46.5 points per game that these two teams have given up to their opponents this season are 7.0 more than the 39.5 more / less of this contest.
- The Saints’ overall game average this season is 43.6, 4.1 points more than Sunday’s 39.5 over / under.
- The 39.5 points over / under this game is 7.6 points below the average total of 47.1 points per game in the Falcons’ games this season.
Statistics and trends of the saints
- In New Orleans’ 16 games this year, he has eight wins against differential.
- This season, the Saints have just two wins against the spread in five games as a 3.5-point or higher favorite.
- New Orleans games this year have exceeded the point total six times 16 times (37.5%).
- This year, the Saints are averaging 5.9 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Falcons allow (26.8).
- New Orleans is 5-1 against differential and 5-1 overall this season when the team has more than 26.8 points.
- The Saints accumulate 300.5 yards per game, 63.6 yards less than the 364.1 that the Falcons allow per game.
- New Orleans is 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall when the team adds more than 364.1 yards.
- The Saints have 18 gifts this season, while the Falcons have 20 gifts.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for New Orleans’ showdown with the Falcons.
Falcon statistics and trends
- In Atlanta’s 16 games this season, he has five wins against differential.
- This year, the Falcons have only one win against the spread in seven games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Atlanta has exceeded total points 37.5% of its chances this year (six times in 16 games with total set points).
- The Falcons are averaging just 1.4 fewer points per game (18.3) than the Saints give up (19.7).
- Atlanta is 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team scores more than 19.7 points.
- The Falcons accumulate just 15.4 fewer yards per game (306.7) than the Saints allow (322.1).
- When Atlanta totals more than 322.1 yards, the team is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- This year, the Falcons have turned the ball over 23 times, one more than the Saints’ findings (22).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Atlanta has a win against differential and is 2-5 overall.
- At home, the Falcons are winless ATS (0-2) as underdogs of 3.5 points or more.
- Atlanta has batted more than twice in seven home games this season.
- The average total points in the Falcons’ home games this season is 46.9 points, 7.4 more than the over / under in this contest (39.5).
- New Orleans is 5-3 overall, and 5-3 against the spread, on the road.
- The Saints have an ATS victory (1-1) as favorites by 3.5 points or more on the road.
- In eight road games this season, New Orleans has exceeded the total three times.
- This season, the Saints’ away games are averaging 43.5 points, 4.0 more than the over / under in this competition (39.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.