For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Saints vs. Panthers
More / less information
- New Orleans and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 38 points in 10 of 15 games this season.
- Carolina’s games have surpassed 38 points in nine of 15 opportunities this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 39.6, is 1.6 points higher than Sunday’s over / under average.
- The total from this contest is 5.3 points lower than the 43.3 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The Saints’ overall game average this season is 44.0, 6.0 points up from the 38 over / under Sunday.
- The 38 points over / under this game is 6.1 points below the average total of 44.1 points per game in the Panthers’ games this season.
Statistics and trends of the saints
- In New Orleans’ 15 games this season, he has seven wins against differential.
- New Orleans’ games this year have exceeded the total six of 15 chances (40%).
- The Saints are averaging 21.1 points per game, comparable to the 23.0 per outing the Panthers give up.
- When New Orleans scores more than 23.0 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Saints accumulate just 1.1 more yards per game (301.9) than the Panthers allow per contest (300.8).
- In games where New Orleans racks up more than 300.8 yards, the team is 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- The Saints have delivered the ball twice more (18 total) than the Panthers have forced a turnover (16) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for New Orleans’ showdown with the Panthers.
Panthers stats and trends
- Against the spread, Carolina is 5-10-0 this season.
- This season, the Panthers are winless ATS when they enter a game as an underdog of 7.5 points or more.
- Carolina’s games this season have exceeded by seven of the 15 total set points (46.7%).
- The Panthers score 18.5 points per game, comparable to 20.3 for the Saints.
- Carolina is 3-4 against the differential and 3-4 overall in games when she scores more than 20.3 points.
- The Panthers accumulate 26.0 fewer yards per game (305.7) than the Saints allow (331.7).
- In games where Carolina accumulates more than 331.7 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over 25 times this season, five more turnovers than the Saints have forced (20).
Home and road information
- New Orleans has two wins against differential and is 2-5 overall at home this year.
- This season, in seven home games, New Orleans has exceeded the total three times.
- The Saints’ home games this season are averaging 44.6 total points, 6.6 more than the over / under in this meeting (38).
- Carolina is 3-4 overall and 3-4 against the spread, away from home.
- The Panthers are undefeated (1-0) ATS on the road as underdogs of 7.5 points or more.
- This season, in seven road games, Carolina has exceeded the total four times.
- The Panthers’ average total points in away games this season is 44.4 points, 6.4 more than the over / under this outing (38).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.