For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Saints vs. Dolphins
More / less information
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to score more than 38.5 points in 10 of 14 games this season.
- Miami has combined with its opponents to score more than 38.5 points in eight of 14 games this season.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 42.8, is 4.3 points higher than Monday’s over / under.
- These two teams yield a combined 42.7 points per game, 4.2 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Saints’ games this season boast an average total of 44.4 points, a number 5.9 points higher than Monday’s over / under.
- The total average of 44.8 points per game in Dolphins games this season is 6.3 points more than the over / under for this game.
Statistics and trends of the saints
- Against the spread, New Orleans is 7-7-0 this season.
- The Saints have covered the spread once this season when they were favored by 3 points or more (five times).
- New Orleans games this year have outshined the over / under 42.9% of their chances (six times in 14 games with total set points).
- This year, the Saints accumulate just 0.1 more points per game (22.4) than the Dolphins give up (22.3).
- When New Orleans records more than 22.3 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Saints are averaging 311.7 yards per game, 37.5 yards less than the 349.2 yards the Dolphins give up per game.
- In games where New Orleans racks up more than 349.2 yards, the team is 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- The Saints have 16 awards this season, while the Dolphins have 21 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for New Orleans’ showdown with the Dolphins.
Also Read Can Deshaun Watson play this year? Explaining the status of the Texans QB in the 2021 NFL as trade rumors swirl
Dolphin statistics and trends
- Miami has played 14 games, with eight wins against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 3-3 ATS when underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Miami’s games this season have exceeded by six of the 14 total set points (42.9%).
- The Dolphins are averaging 20.4 points per game, comparable to the 20.4 allowed by the Saints.
- When Miami scores more than 20.4 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Dolphins accumulate 314.7 yards per game, 22.2 yards less than the 336.9 that the Saints allow.
- When Miami produces more than 336.9 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 23 times this season, four more turnovers than the Saints have forced (19).
Home and road information
- New Orleans has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-4 overall there, this season.
- At home, the Saints are winless ATS (0-2) as 3-point or more favorites.
- New Orleans has made the change in three of six home games this season.
- The Saints’ home games this season average a total of 45.7 points, 7.2 more than the over / under this outing (38.5).
- Miami is 3-3 against the spread, and 2-4 overall, on the road.
- The Dolphins are undefeated ATS (1-0) as losers of 3 or more points on the road.
- In six road games this year, Miami has hit more than twice.
- This season, the Dolphins’ away games are averaging 46.1 points, 7.6 more than the over / under this outing (38.5).
Also Read What channel is Georgia vs. Kentucky today? Time, TV schedule for the week 7 SEC football game
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.