For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Jets vs Jaguars
More / less information
- New York and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 41.5 points in eight of 14 games this season.
- So far this season, 50% of Jacksonville’s games (7/14) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 41.5.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 31.9, is 9.6 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- These two teams score a combined 57 points per game, 15.5 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Jets and their opponents have scored an average of 43.9 points per game in 2021, 2.4 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Jaguars have averaged a total of 46.2 points, 4.7 more than the total established in this contest.
Jet statistics and trends
- In New York’s 14 games this year, he has four wins against differential.
- This year’s New York games have surpassed the total eight of the 14 chances (57.1%).
- This year, the Jets scored 8.5 fewer points per game (17.9) than the Jaguars gave up (26.4).
- New York is 2-1 against differential and 2-1 overall this season when the team has more than 26.4 points.
- The Jets accumulate 314.9 yards per game, 36.9 yards less than the 351.8 that the Jaguars out.
- When New York produces more than 351.8 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Jets have turned the ball over 26 times this season, 19 more turnovers than the Jaguars have forced (7).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for New York’s showdown with the Jaguars.
Jaguar statistics and trends
- Jacksonville has four wins against the spread in 14 games this year.
- The Jaguars are 4-8 against the spread in their 12 games when underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Jacksonville’s games this year have exceeded the total three of the 14 chances (21.4%).
- The Jaguars are averaging 16.6 fewer points per game (14.0) than the Jets give up (30.6).
- The Jaguars accumulate 302.6 yards per game, 89.2 yards less than the 391.8 the Jets give up.
- When Jacksonville racks up more than 391.8 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This season, the Jaguars have turned the ball over 25 times, 13 more than the Jets’ findings (12).
Home and road information
- New York has two wins against differential, and is 2-5 overall at home this season.
- This year, New York has topped the total in four of seven home games.
- This season, the Jets’ home games are averaging 44.2 points, 2.7 more than the over / under in this meeting (41.5).
- Jacksonville is 0-6 overall, with two wins against the spread, on the road.
- On the road, the Jaguars are winless ATSs (0-1) as losers of 1.5 points or more.
- This season, in six road games, Jacksonville has hit once.
- This season, the Jaguars’ away games are averaging 45.9 points, 4.4 more than the over / under in this meeting (41.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.