For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. eagles
Perspectives above or below
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 46 points in 12 of 17 games (70.6%) this season.
- In 55.6% of Philadelphia’s games this season (10/18), the teams have combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 46.
- Sunday’s total is 10.2 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 56.2 points per game.
- These two teams combine to allow 43.4 points per game, 2.6 less than the over/under in this contest.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have averaged 49.4 points per game in 2021, 3.4 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 46 point total for this game is 0.8 points below the average total of 46.8 points per game in Eagles games this season.
Buccaneer Stats and Trends
- In Tampa Bay’s 17 games this year, he has nine wins against the spread.
- The Buccaneers are 7-4 ATS when favored by 8.5 points or more this season.
- Tampa Bay has eclipsed the over/under in 52.9% of its chances this year (nine times in 17 games totaling set points).
- The Buccaneers score 7.5 more points per game (30.1) than the Eagles allow (22.6).
- Tampa Bay is 9-5 against the spread and 12-2 overall this season when the team puts up 22.6-plus points.
- The Buccaneers have 405.9 yards per game, 77.1 more than the Eagles’ 328.8 per game.
- Tampa Bay is 9-6 against the spread and 13-2 overall when the team produces more than 328.8 yards.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 19 times this season, three more turnovers than the Eagles have forced (16).
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the most recent margin, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s matchup with the Eagles.
Eagles Stats and Trends
- In Philly’s 17 games this year, he has nine wins against the spread.
- Philadelphia have hit the over in 61.1% of their chances this season (11 times in 18 games totaling set points).
- The Eagles accumulate 26.1 points per game, 5.3 more than the Buccaneers give up (20.8).
- Philadelphia is 9-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall when the team puts up more than 20.8 points.
- The Eagles are averaging 359.9 yards per game, 28.4 more than the 331.5 the Buccaneers allow.
- Philadelphia is 6-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall when the team racks up more than 331.5 yards.
- This year, the Eagles have 16 turnovers, 13 fewer than the Buccaneers (29).
Home and road information
- At home this season, Tampa Bay is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- At home, as favorites by 8.5 points or more, the Buccaneers are 5-2 ATS.
- This year, in eight home games, Tampa Bay has topped the total five times.
- This season, the Buccaneers’ home games are averaging 48.7 points, 2.7 more than the over/under for this outing (46).
- This season in road games, Philadelphia is 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- In 10 road games this year, Philadelphia has hit the bat more than five times.
- The Eagles’ road games this season average 46.9 total points, 0.9 more than the over/under for this outing (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.