For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Eagles
Perspectives above or below
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 45.5 points in 12 of 17 games (70.6%) this season.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone above 45.5 points 10 of 18 times this season.
- The two teams combine to add 56.2 points per game, 10.7 more than the total for this contest.
- The combined 43.4 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 2.1 less than the 45.5 total for this competition.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have averaged 49.4 points per game in 2021, 3.9 more than Sunday’s total.
- The Eagles’ average total of 46.8 PPG in games this season is 1.3 points higher than the over/under for this game.
Buccaneer Stats and Trends
- Tampa Bay has played 17 games, with nine wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Buccaneers have been installed as favorites by a margin of 8.5 points or more on 11 occasions and are 7-4 ATS in those contests.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have gone over the total nine of 17 times (52.9%).
- The Buccaneers average 7.5 more points per game (30.1) than the Eagles allow (22.6).
- Tampa Bay is 9-5 against the spread and 12-2 overall in games when putting up 22.6+ points.
- The Buccaneers have 77.1 more yards per game (405.9) than the Eagles allow per game (328.8).
- Tampa Bay is 9-6 against the spread and 13-2 overall when the team racks up more than 328.8 yards.
- This year, the Buccaneers have delivered the ball 19 times, three more than the Eagles’ deliveries (16).
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the most recent margin, money line and total for Tampa Bay’s matchup with the Eagles.
Eagles Stats and Trends
- In Philadelphia’s 17 games this season, they have nine wins against the spread.
- Philadelphia’s games this season have eclipsed the over/under 11 times on 18 chances (61.1%).
- This year, the Eagles have 5.3 more points per game (26.1) than the Buccaneers (20.8).
- Philadelphia is 9-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall when the team scores more than 20.8 points.
- The Eagles average 28.4 more yards per game (359.9) than the Buccaneers allow (331.5).
- In games in which Philly has 331.5-plus yards, the team is 6-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- The Eagles have 16 gifts this season, while the Buccaneers have 29 gifts.
Home and road information
- At home this season, Tampa Bay is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- At home, favorites by 8.5 points or more, the Buccaneers are 5-2 ATS.
- In five of eight home games this year, Tampa Bay has hit the over.
- This season, the Buccaneers’ home games average 48.7 points, 3.2 more than the over/under for this contest (45.5).
- This year on the road, Philadelphia is 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- Philadelphia has gone over the total in five of 10 road games this season.
- This season, the Eagles’ road games average 46.9 points, 1.4 more than the over/under for this outing (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.