The Georgia State Panthers (0-1) will look to challenge punters when they face the North Carolina Tar Heels (0-1) on Saturday, September 11, 2021 as a huge 26-point underdog. The total has been set at 66 points for this game.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for North Carolina versus the State of Georgia
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
Over / Under Insights
- The two teams combine to score 20 points per game, 46.0 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The combined 60 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 6.0 less than the 66 plus / minus in this contest.
- This season’s Tar Heels games have a total average of 66.0, the same value as Saturday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 51.5 points per game in Panthers games this season is 14.5 points less than the over / under for this game.
North Carolina Statistics and Trends
- The Tar Heels took the loss 17-10 last time when they faced the Virginia Tech Hokies. The Hokies were listed as 5.5-point underdogs and won against that margin.
- Find the latest odds and place your bets on the Tar Heels against the spread on SISportsbook.
- The teams combined to score 27 points, hitting the lows at 66 points over / under.
- This year, the Tar Heels accumulate 33.0 fewer points per game (10.0) than the Panthers allow (43.0).
- The Tar Heels accumulate 354.0 yards per game, just 2.0 less than the 356.0 the Panthers give up in competition.
- The Tar Heels have turned the ball three more times (3 total) than the Panthers have forced a turnover (0) this season.
Georgia State Statistics and Trends
- The Panthers fell short in their last outing with a final score of 43-10 against the Army Black Knights, not covering the difference as 3-point favorites.
- The bookmakers posted a total of 51.5 for the contest, and the teams passed.
- Do you think this game will exceed the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- This season, the Panthers accumulate 7.0 fewer points per game (10.0) than the Tar Heels surrender (17.0).
- The Panthers accumulate 119.0 fewer yards per game (177.0) than the Tar Heels give up (296.0).
- The Panthers have two turnovers this season, equal to the Tar Heels carry-ons.
North Carolina Top Players
- This season, Sam Howell has recorded 208 passing yards (208.0 yards per game) completing 17 of 32 passes (53.1% completion percentage), with one touchdown and three interceptions. He has added 35 rushing yards on 13 carries, averaging 35.0 yards per game.
- Ty Chandler has produced a team-best 66 rushing yards (66.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year, DJ Jones has rushed for 43 yards on six carries (43.0 ypg).
- Josh Downs has staggered on eight passes for a 123-yard team with a touchdown. Average 123.0 yards per game.
- Emery Simmons has contributed 46 yards on three receptions. He’s averaging 46.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season, Antoine Green has caught two passes for 20 yards, averaging 20.0 receiving yards per game.
Georgia State Top Players
- This year, Cornelious Brown has accumulated 129 passing yards (129.0 yards per game) while accelerating 12 of 20 (60% completion percentage) and throwing an interception.
- Destin Coates has accumulated 48 rushing yards (48.0 per game), the team’s best, and a touchdown.
- Jamyest Williams has 24 yards on six carries (24.0 ypg).
- Jamari Thrash has seven receptions and sets the pace for his team with 87 receiving yards (87.0 ypg).
- Roger Carter has contributed two receptions for 17 yards this year. He averages 17.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season, Terrance Dixon is averaging 10.0 yards per game, with a catch for 10 yards.
North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Georgia State Panthers Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 7:30 pm ET
- Television channel: RSN
- Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Stadium: Kenan Memorial Stadium
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.