For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Notre Dame vs. North Carolina
Over / Under Insights
- Notre Dame has combined with its opponents to score more than 62.5 points just once this season.
- In 57.1% of North Carolina’s games this season (4/7), teams combined to score more than 62.5 over / under on Saturday.
- Saturday’s over / under is 5.4 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 67.9 points per game.
- These two squads combine to allow 52 points per game, 10.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The overall average in Fighting Irish games this season is 52.9, 9.6 points less than Saturday’s over / under 62.5.
- The 62.5 plus / minus points for this game is 3.8 points below the average total of 66.3 points per game in Tar Heels games this season.
Notre Dame statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Notre Dame is 4-3-0 this year.
- The Fighting Irish have covered the difference twice this season when they were favored by 3.5 points or more (four times).
- This year’s Notre Dame games have topped the total four out of seven times (57.1%).
- The Fighting Irish got just 2.1 more points per game (31.0) than the Tar Heels conceded (28.9).
- Notre Dame is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall in games when scoring more than 28.9 points.
- The Fighting Irish collect just 9.0 fewer yards per game (370.0) than the Tar Heels allow per match (379.0).
- Notre Dame is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team produces more than 379.0 yards.
- This year, the Fighting Irish have turned the ball 11 times, one more than the Tar Heels’ findings (10).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Notre Dame at SISportsbook.
North Carolina Statistics and Trends
- In North Carolina’s seven games this year, he has three wins against differential.
- North Carolina’s games this season have exceeded the total four of seven chances (57.1%).
- This season the Tar Heels score 13.8 more points per game (36.9) than the Fighting Irish surrender (23.1).
- When North Carolina scores more than 23.1 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Tar Heels accumulate 471.3 yards per game, 101.0 yards more than the 370.3 that the Fighting Irish give up.
- In games where North Carolina accumulates more than 370.3 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- This season, the Tar Heels have 10 turnovers, six fewer than the Fighting Irish have to take (16).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
|Our lady||Statistics||North Carolina|
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.