For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bills
Perspectives above or below
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to score more than 54.5 points in 12 of 21 games this season.
- Buffalo’s games have exceeded 54.5 points eight of 19 times this season.
- The two teams combine to add 56.6 points per game, 2.1 more than the total for this contest.
- The combined 38.4 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 16.1 less than the 54.5 over/under for this competition.
- The average total in the Chiefs’ games this season is 52.0, down 2.5 points from Sunday’s over/under 54.5.
- The Bills’ average total of 47.4 PPG in games this season is 7.1 points less than the over/under for this game.
Boss Stats and Trends
- In Kansas City’s 17 games this season, they have 10 wins against the spread.
- The Chiefs are 12-9 ATS when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Kansas City games this year have finished on 11 of 19 set point totals (57.9%).
- The Chiefs are averaging 28.2 points per game, 11.2 more than the Bills per game (17.0).
- Kansas City is 10-7 against the spread and 11-4 overall in games when putting up 17.0+ points.
- The Chiefs have 396.8 yards per game, 124.0 more than the 272.8 the Bills allow per game.
- When Kansas City racks up more than 272.8 yards, the team is 9-8 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- This year, the Chiefs have 25 turnovers, five fewer than the Bills (30).
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the latest margin, money line and total for Kansas City’s matchup with the Bills.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Buffalo has nine wins against the spread in 17 games this year.
- The Bills have covered the spread once this season when they trailed by 2.5 points or more (twice).
- Buffalo has eclipsed the over/under in 47.1% of its chances this year (eight times in 17 games totaling set points).
- The Bills average 28.4 points per game, 7.0 more than the Chiefs (21.4).
- Buffalo is 9-2-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall when the team scores more than 21.4 points.
- The Bills put up just 13.0 more yards per game (381.9) than the Chiefs allow per start (368.9).
- In games that Buffalo racks up more than 368.9 yards, the team is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- This season the Bills have 22 turnovers, seven fewer than the Chiefs (29).
Home and road information
- At home this season, Kansas City is 8-2 overall and 5-5 against the spread.
- At home, as favorites by 2.5 points or more, the Chiefs are 5-5 ATS.
- Kansas City has hit the over in five of 10 home games this year.
- The Chiefs’ average home game total this season is 51.4 points, 3.1 fewer than the over/under for this outing (54.5).
- Buffalo is 5-3 against the spread, and 5-3 overall on the road.
- This season the Bills are 3-2 ATS as underdogs of 2.5 points or more on the road.
- In eight road games this season, Buffalo has topped the total five times.
- The Bills’ average road total this season is 49.5 points, 5.0 fewer than the over/under for this contest (54.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.