For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bills
Perspectives above or below
- Kansas City’s games this season have exceeded 54.5 points 12 of 21 times.
- Buffalo and their opponents have combined to score more than 54.5 points in eight of 19 games this season.
- Sunday’s total is 2.1 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 56.6 points per game.
- The combined 38.4 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 16.1 less than the 54.5 total for this competition.
- The Chiefs and their opponents are averaging 52.0 points per game, 2.5 fewer than Sunday’s total.
- The Bills’ average total of 47.4 PPG in games this season is 7.1 points less than the over/under for this game.
Boss Stats and Trends
- Kansas City is 10-9-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, the Chiefs have a record against the spread of 12-9 in their 21 games as favorites of 2.5 points or more.
- Kansas City’s games this year have hit 57.9% of their chances (11 times in 19 games totaling set points).
- The Chiefs are averaging 28.2 points per game, 11.2 more than the Bills per start (17.0).
- When Kansas City post 17.0+ points, they are 10-7 against spread and 11-4 overall.
- The Chiefs have 396.8 yards per game, 124.0 more yards than the Bills’ 272.8 per outing.
- When Kansas City racks up more than 272.8 yards, the team is 9-8 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- This year, the Chiefs have 25 turnovers, five fewer than the Bills (30).
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the latest margin, money line and total for Kansas City’s matchup with the Bills.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Buffalo is 9-6-2 against the spread this year.
- The Bills have been underdogs by 2.5 points or more twice this season and covered the spread once.
- Buffalo has hit the over in 47.1% of its chances this season (eight times in 17 games totaling set points).
- The Bills accumulate 7.0 more points per game (28.4) than the Chiefs give up (21.4).
- Buffalo is 9-2-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall in games when scoring over 21.4 points.
- The Bills are averaging just 13.0 more yards per game (381.9) than the Chiefs allow per matchup (368.9).
- Buffalo is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team racks up more than 368.9 yards.
- This year the Bills have 22 turnovers, seven fewer than the Chiefs (29).
Home and road information
- Kansas City is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall at home.
- This year, as favorites by 2.5 points or more at home, the Chiefs are 5-5 ATS.
- In five of 10 home games this year, Kansas City has gone to the over.
- The Chiefs’ average home game total this season is 51.4 points, 3.1 fewer than the over/under for this matchup (54.5).
- This year away from home, Buffalo is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- This year, as underdogs of 2.5 points or more on the road, the Bills are 3-2 ATS.
- This year, in five of eight road games, Buffalo has gone to the over.
- The Bills’ average road total this season is 49.5 points, 5.0 fewer than the over/under for this contest (54.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.