For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bills
Perspectives above or below
- Kansas City and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 54.5 points in 12 of 21 games (57.1%) this season.
- So far this season, 42.1% of Buffalo’s games (8/19) have had more combined points than Sunday’s total of 54.5.
- The two teams combine to add 56.6 points per game, 2.1 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams combine to deliver 38.4 points per game, 16.1 less than the over/under in this contest.
- The Chiefs and their opponents are averaging 52.0 points per game, 2.5 fewer than Sunday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Bills averaged a total of 47.4 points, down 7.1 from this game’s over/under set.
Boss Stats and Trends
- Kansas City is 10-9-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Chiefs have a record against the spread of 12-9 in their 21 games as favorites of 2.5 points or more.
- Kansas City’s games this year have eclipsed the over/under 11 times on 19 chances (57.9%).
- This year, the Chiefs are scoring 11.2 more points per game (28.2) than the Bills (17.0).
- Kansas City is 10-7 against the spread and 11-4 overall this season when the team puts up over 17.0 points.
- The Chiefs have 124.0 more yards per game (396.8) than the Bills allow per matchup (272.8).
- Kansas City is 9-8 against the spread and 10-5 overall when the team has over 272.8 yards.
- The Chiefs have 25 gifts this season, while the Bills have 30 gifts.
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the latest margin, money line and total for Kansas City’s matchup with the Bills.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Buffalo has nine wins against the spread in 17 games this year.
- This season, the Bills have one ATS victory in two games as underdogs of 2.5 points or more.
- Buffalo’s games this year have eclipsed the over/under eight times on 17 chances (47.1%).
- The Bills average 7.0 more points per game (28.4) than the Chiefs (21.4).
- When Buffalo puts up more than 21.4 points, it’s 9-2-2 against spread and 11-2 overall.
- The Bills are averaging just 13.0 more yards per game (381.9) than the Chiefs are giving up (368.9).
- Buffalo is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team racks up more than 368.9 yards.
- The Bills have 22 gifts this season, while the Chiefs have 29 gifts.
Home and road information
- Kansas City is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall at home.
- As favorites by 2.5 points or more at home, the Chiefs are 5-5 ATS.
- Kansas City has hit the over in five of 10 home games this season.
- This season, the Chiefs’ home games average 51.4 points, 3.1 fewer than the over/under for this matchup (54.5).
- Buffalo is 5-3 against the spread, and 5-3 overall on the road.
- This season, as underdogs of 2.5 or more points on the road, the Bills are 3-2 ATS.
- In eight road games this year, Buffalo has batted more than five times.
- Bills road games this season are averaging 49.5 total points, down 5.0 from this outing’s over/under (54.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.