For more information on betting and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Patriots
Perspectives above or below
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to score 44-plus points in nine of 17 games this season.
- New England and their opponents have combined to score 44-plus points in 10 of 17 games this season.
- Saturday’s total is 11.6 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 55.6 points per game.
- The total of this contest is 9.2 points more than the 34.8 that these two teams add per game this season.
- The average total in games for the Bills this season is 47.4, 3.4 points higher than Saturday’s total of 44.
- The over/under 44 points for this game is 0.1 points below the overall average of 44.1 points per game in Patriots games this season.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Buffalo is 9-6-2 against the spread this season.
- The Bills are 6-4-2 against the spread in their 12 games as favorites of 4.5 points or more so far this season.
- Buffalo’s games this year have topped eight of 17 set point totals (47.1%).
- The Bills score 28.4 points per game, 10.6 more than the Patriots allow per contest (17.8).
- When Buffalo scores more than 17.8 points, it is 9-2-2 against the difference and 11-2 overall.
- The Bills are averaging 381.9 yards per game, 71.1 more than the Patriots’ 310.8 per game.
- When Buffalo accumulates more than 310.8 yards, the team is 9-4-2 against the spread and is 11-4 overall.
- The Bills have turned the ball over 22 times this season, eight fewer than the Patriots have forced (30).
- click to Sports Betting YES and find the most recent margin, money line and total for Buffalo’s matchup with the Patriots.
Also Read Devonte 'Graham's long-range buzzer-batater culminates in a wild ending in the Thunder-Pelicans thriller
Patriots statistics and trends
- Against the spread, New England is 10-7-0 this season.
- The Patriots have been underdogs by 4.5 points or more once this season and they covered the spread.
- New England games this year have gone over the total nine of 17 times (52.9%).
- The Patriots score 10.2 more points per game (27.2) than the Bills give up (17.0).
- New England is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall when the team puts up more than 17.0 points.
- The Patriots have 80.6 more yards per game (353.4) than the Bills allow per matchup (272.8).
- In games New England racks up more than 272.8 yards, the team is 8-7 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
- This year the Patriots have 23 turnovers, seven fewer than the Bills (30).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Buffalo is 4-3-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- At home, the Bills are 4-2-2 ATS as favorites by 4.5 points or more.
- This season, in nine home games, Buffalo has topped the total three times.
- The average point total in the Bills’ home games this season is 45.6 points, 1.6 more than the over/under for this contest (44).
- New England is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall on the road.
- The Patriots have two ATS wins (2-2) as underdogs of 4.5 or more points on the road.
- This season, in three of eight road games, New England has hit the over.
- The Patriots’ away games this season are averaging 43.4 total points, 0.6 less than the over / under in this contest (44).
Also Read Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury fight date, time, pay-per-view price, odds and location for 2021 boxing match
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.