Before Patrick Mahomes II takes the field for Sunday’s game, which begins at 1:00 p.m. ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures to know before placing a bet on your player’s betting markets. . Mahomes’ Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) and Washington’s football team (2-3) meet in a Week 6 matchup from FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Want more detailed information on sports betting and fantasy? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Patrick Mahomes II Prop Bet Odds
|Pass Yds||Pass Yds Payment||Pass Tds||Pass Tds payment||Rush Yds||Rush Yds Payment|
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
Chiefs vs. Washington Odds
Patrick Mahomes II Props Betting Stats & Trends
- Mahomes has passed for 1,479 yards (295.8 per game) while completing 69.2% of his passes (135 of 195), with 16 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- He has added 153 rushing yards (30.6 ypg) on 23 carries while scoring a touchdown on the ground.
- The Chiefs, who rank fifth in the NFL in points scored, have fallen back to pass 60.7% of the time while running 39.3% of the time.
- Mahomes accounts for 63.6% of his team’s red zone plays, with 28 of his 195 pass attempts from within the opponent’s 20-yard line.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the latest props and player odds for Mahomes’ confrontation with Washington.
Success rate this season
Step Yards Accessory
Hurried Yards Accessory
More than 1 TD pass
2+ passing TDs
1+ rush TD
Matchup vs. Washington
- In a matchup against the soccer team, Mahomes had zero passing yards, 309.5 yards less than his Sunday over / under.
- Mahomes did not throw a touchdown pass in that outing against the Soccer Team.
- This week Mahomes will face the NFL’s 27th pass defense (301.4 yards allowed per game).
- The soccer team has allowed 14 touchdowns through the air (2.8 per game). They are ranked 30th in the NFL in that category.
- In last week’s outing against the Bills, Mahomes racked up 272 yards while completing 61.1% of his passes, while throwing two touchdowns with two interceptions.
- He also added 61 yards on eight carries, averaging 7.6 yards per carry without a touchdown.
- Mahomes has passed for 799 yards and completed 65.6% of his throws (84 of 128), with 10 touchdowns and five interceptions (266.3 yards per game) in his last three outings.
- He also helped on the ground, with 132 rushing yards (44.0 ypg) on 17 carries.
Mahomes teammates in Kansas City
|Name||objectives||Objective %||Catches||Yards||TD||Goals of the red zone||% Red Zone Target|
Powered by Write data
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.