For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Penn State vs. Illinois
Over / Under Insights
- Penn State and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 45.5 points in three of six games (50%) this season.
- Illinois has combined with its opponents to score more than 45.5 points in three of seven games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 46 points per game, 0.5 more than the total in this contest.
- These two squads combine to deliver 38.4 points per game, 7.1 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The Nittany Lions and their opponents have scored an average of 51.5 points per game in 2021, 6.0 more than Saturday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving Fighting Illini have averaged a total of 53.5 points, 8.0 more than the over / under set in this contest.
Penn State Statistics and Trends
- Penn State has four wins against the spread in six games this season.
- The Nittany Lions have yet to make up the difference this season when they are favored by 23 points or more.
- Penn State’s games this year have topped the total two of six times (33.3%).
- The Nittany Lions scored 3.7 more points per game (28.3) than the Fighting Illini gave up (24.6).
- When Penn State scores more than 24.6 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Nittany Lions are averaging 29.6 fewer yards per game (398.3) than the Fighting Illini allow per contest (427.9).
- Penn State is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 427.9 yards.
- The Nittany Lions have turned the ball seven times this season, five fewer than the Fighting Illini have forced (12).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Penn State at SISportsbook.
Illinois Statistics and Trends
- Illinois has three wins against the spread in seven games this season.
- Illinois games this season have outshined the plus / minus twice seven times (28.6%).
- The Fighting Illini accumulate 17.7 points per game, 3.9 more than the Nittany Lions who surrender (13.8).
- Illinois is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team records more than 13.8 points.
- The Fighting Illini accumulate just 1.0 more yards per game (313.7) than the Nittany Lions allow (312.7).
- When Illinois accumulates more than 312.7 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Fighting Illini have turned the ball six times, four times less than the Nittany Lions have forced turnovers (10).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.