For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Eagles vs. Giants
More / less information
- Philadelphia’s games this season have surpassed 40.5 points 10 of 14 times.
- So far this season, 35.7% of New York games (5/14) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 40.5.
- The two teams combine to average 43 points per game, 2.5 more than the total in this contest.
- The 45.6 points per game that these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season is 5.1 more than the 40.5 plus / minus for this tournament.
- This season’s Eagles games have a total average of 47.4 points, a number 6.9 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 40.5 point total for this game is 5.1 points below the average total of 45.6 points per game in Giants games this season.
Eagle statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Philadelphia is 8-6-0 this year.
- Philadelphia’s games this year have exceeded the total eight of the 14 chances (57.1%).
- This year, the Eagles accumulate just 2.4 more points per game (26.0) than the Giants surrender (23.6).
- Philadelphia is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it records more than 23.6 points.
- The Eagles collect just 1.2 more yards per game (367.9) than the Giants allow per game (366.7).
- When Philadelphia accumulates more than 366.7 yards, the team is 5-2 against the side and 5-2 overall.
- The Eagles have 15 gifts this season, while the Giants have 20 gifts.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Philadelphia’s showdown with the Giants.
Statistics and trends of the giants
- In New York’s 14 games this year, he has six wins against differential.
- This season, the Giants have only one win against the spread in three games as a 10-point or more underdog.
- New York’s games this season have exceeded 28.6% of their chances (four times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Giants accumulate 5.0 fewer points per game (17.0) than the Eagles give up (22.0).
- New York is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall as the team scores more than 22.0 points.
- The Giants are averaging just 18.0 fewer yards per game (311.4) than the Eagles give up per game (329.4).
- New York is 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 329.4 yards.
- This year, the Giants have turned the ball more than 21 times, eight more than the Eagles’ findings (13).
Home and road information
- Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall at home.
- In six home games this season, Philadelphia has hit more than four times.
- This season, the Eagles’ home games are averaging 47.8 points, 7.3 more than the over / under this outing (40.5).
- On the road, New York is 3-4 against the differential and 1-6 overall.
- This season, in four of seven road games, New York has exceeded the total.
- This season, the Giants’ away games are averaging 46.1 points, 5.6 more than the over / under this outing (40.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.