For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Eagles vs. Jets
More or less information
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to score more than 45 points in seven of 12 games this season.
- New York’s games have surpassed 45 points in six of 11 chances this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 1.6 points higher than the two teams’ combined 43.4 PPI average.
- These two teams yield a combined 53.2 points per game, 8.2 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in the Eagles’ games this season is 48.3, 3.3 points higher than Sunday’s total of 45.
- In 2020, games involving the Jets averaged a total of 44.2 points, 0.8 less than the over / under game in this game.
Eagle statistics and trends
- Philadelphia is 6-6-0 against differential this year.
- Philadelphia’s games this year have exceeded the point total six times 12 times (50%).
- The Eagles average 25.3 points per game, 5.1 less than the Jets surrender per game (30.4).
- When Philadelphia scores more than 30.4 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Eagles accumulate 351.1 yards per game, 43.8 yards less than the 394.9 the Jets allow per game.
- When Philadelphia totals over 394.9 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Eagles have turned the ball around 13 times this season, four more turnovers than the Jets have forced (9).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Philadelphia’s showdown with the Jets.
Also Read Home Run Derby Format, Explained: Number of Rounds, Time Limits, and Tying Rules for 2021 Contest
Jet statistics and trends
- New York is 3-8-0 against differential this year.
- The Jets have covered the difference once this year when they are behind by 6.5 points or more (five times).
- This year’s New York games have exceeded the point total six times 11 times (54.5%).
- This season the Jets are averaging 4.7 fewer points per game (18.1) than the Eagles giving up (22.8).
- When New York records more than 22.8 points, it is 2-1 against the differential and 2-1 overall.
- The Jets accumulate just 9.9 fewer yards per game (331.2) than the Eagles allow (341.1).
- In games where New York totals more than 341.1 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Jets have turned the ball over 24 times this season, 12 more turnovers than the Eagles have forced (12).
Home and road information
- New York has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-3 overall there, this season.
- In three of the five home games this season, New York has exceeded the total.
- This season, the Jets’ home games are averaging 44.6 points, 0.4 less than the over / under in this contest (45).
- This year in road games, Philadelphia is 4-3 against differential and 4-3 overall.
- In three of seven road games this season, Philadelphia has outscored.
- The Eagles’ average total points in away games this season is 47.6 points, 2.6 more than the over / under from this meeting (45).
Powered by Data Skrive.