For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Pittsburgh vs. North Carolina
Over / Under Insights
- Pittsburgh has combined with its opponents to score more than 75 points in four of nine games this season.
- So far this season, 55.6% of North Carolina games (5/9) have had more points combined than the 75 over / under on Thursday.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 83.9, is 8.9 points above Thursday’s over / under level.
- The total from this contest is 18.9 points higher than the 56.1 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- The Panthers and their opponents are scoring an average of 56.6 points per game, 18.4 less than Thursday’s total.
- The 75 over / under in this game are 7.8 points above the average total of 67.2 in Tar Heels games this season.
Pittsburgh Statistics and Trends
- Pittsburgh has seven wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- This season, the Panthers are 4-2 ATS in their six games as a 6-point or better favorite.
- Pittsburgh has exceeded total points on 77.8% of its chances this year (seven times in nine games with total set points).
- The Panthers score 11.6 more points per game (45.0) than the Tar Heels concede (33.4).
- Pittsburgh is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall this season when the team records more than 33.4 points.
- The Panthers accumulate 119.8 more yards per game (541.0) than the Tar Heels give up per game (421.2).
- When Pittsburgh racks up more than 421.2 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Panthers have turned the ball around 10 times this season, two fewer than the Tar Heels have forced (12).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Pittsburgh at SISportsbook.
North Carolina Statistics and Trends
- In North Carolina’s nine games this season, he has four wins against differential.
- This year’s North Carolina games have reached more than six times nine times (66.7%).
- The Tar Heels are averaging 16.2 more points per game (38.9) than the Panthers give up (22.7).
- North Carolina is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall as the team scores more than 22.7 points.
- The Tar Heels accumulate 489.9 yards per game, 144.9 yards more than the 345.0 the Panthers allow.
- When North Carolina produces more than 345.0 yards, the team is 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- The Tar Heels have turned the ball 12 times, twice less than the Panthers have forced turnovers (14).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.