The Bonoloto result of Friday, February 19 from 2021 is: 00-00-00-00-00-00. The number complementary it’s 00 and the refund, the 0. If after checking your ticket you have no luck, you can try again tomorrow Saturday February 20, as State Lotteries and Gambling also celebrates the draw of the Easy.
You can also check the winning numbers here coupon of the ONCE Y Euromillions.
How to play Bonoloto
The Bonoloto Draw is held every day of the week, except Sunday. The ticket is made up of 8 columns, each of which numbered from 1 to 49. In each draw, 6 balls are drawn from the main drum and one ball from a second drum that corresponds to the refund.
The Bonoloto allows you to play by single or multiple bet. In the first case, each bettor must fill in as many columns as bets he wants to make. In each one of them he will fill in 6 numbers. In the case of multiple bets, only one column number is marked and depending on the number of bets that you want to play, a different number of numbers will be selected from one of the following possible:
If you check the box for 44 bets, you must select 5 numbers in the first block. The set formed by these five chosen numbers plays with each of the remaining numbers in the block, thus forming 44 sets of six predictions, that is, 44 bets.
If you check the 7 bet box, you must select 7 numbers in the first block If you mark the 28 bet box, you must select 8 numbers in the first block.
If you check the 84 bet box, you must select 9 numbers in the first block.
If you check the 210 bet box, you must select 10 numbers in the first block.
If you check the 462 bet box, you must select 11 numbers in the first block.
How much does it cost to play?
The amount of each bet is 0.50 euros. The minimum amount of the full ticket is 1 euro, therefore: If your ticket participates in a single draw, it must include at least 2 bets (50 cents x 2 bets x 1 draw = 1 euro). If your ticket participates in two or more draws (weekly draw), it can include from 1 single bet (50 cents x 1 bet x 2 draws = 1 euro).
En Bonoloto 55% of the proceeds go to awards, distributed among the following award categories:
- 1st Category: if all 6 numbers of the winning combination are matched.
- 2nd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are matched plus the draw corresponding to the complementary number *
- 3rd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are matched.
- 4th Category: if 4 numbers of the winning combination are matched.
- 5th Category: if 3 numbers of the winning combination are matched.
- Refund: if the number allocated to this prize matches that of your ticket and will refer to the total amount of bets in which you have participated.
- Weekly Draw: the refund for the subscription or weekly raffle mode will be raffled every day, assigning the prize corresponding to the value of the daily bet.
- Daily Draw: The refund for the daily participation modality will be determined by the winning digit of the draw on the day of participation.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.