If you have to change your television and want to save some money, MediaMarkt has interesting offers this week on various models of brands such as LG, Sony, Samsung either Xiaomi. Until 9:00 on the 20th of this month, you have great discounts, in some cases, from up to 600 euros. These are the best.
Best deals on smart TVs at MediaMarkt
- The most powerful offer we have found is also for a model with a huge diagonal. Belonging to the Q60A range of Samsungwe have the Samsung QE85Q60AAUXXC for 1,499 euros, with a very beast reduction of 600 euros on the previous 2,099. It is a model belonging to the lower part of the QLED 2021 range, with an 85-inch panel, compatible with Quantum HDR10+, with Q-Symphony sound and 20W of power, MultiView to enjoy several contents at the same time, with integrated Alexa or Tizen operating system among many other features.
Samsung QE85Q60AAUXXC, UHD 4K, Smart TV, HDR10+, Tizen, Motion Xcelerator
- Another smart TV model with a more than interesting price is the LG OLED55B16LA. In this case we are talking about a television with a mid-range OLED panel, which can be ours now for 849 euros. At this price we will be saving about 450 euros (normally it costs 1,299 euros), and we will have a smart TV with WebOS 6.0 operating system with 4K resolution compatible with HDR, (HDR Dolby Vision IQ, HDR 10 Pro, HLG Pro among others), ideal to play thanks to its compatibility with AMD FreeSync. It does not lack Dolby Atmos sound with 40W or a couple of HDMI ports plus two other USB.
LG OLED55B16LA.AEU, UHD 4K, α7 Gen4, webOS 6.0, Smart TV, Voice Assistants, Dolby Atmos
- From the Neo QLED range of the Korean brand, we also have the Samsung QE65QN85. In this case we are talking about a mid-high range smart TV that offers us a 4K panel of 65 inches, compatible with HDR10 + and a slim chassis with virtually no bezels. In sound it reaches 60W of power. It has 4 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports and now it costs us 1,195 euros instead of 1,519 euros, thus saving us 324 euros on its purchase.
Samsung QE65QN85AATXXC, Neo QLED 4K with AI, Smart TV, HDR10+, Tizen
- for those who prefer Sony, from the Japanese brand we have reduced the ** Sony BRAVIA XR 65X90K **, a recent model, with a Full Array panel at 120 Hz, with 4K resolution, Dolby Vision-Atmos, compatible with HDR120, HLG, with Android operating system, 30W of sound power and 4 HDMI ports plus 2 USB and with improved compatibility for PS5. This model comes out for 320 euros less, going from 1,999 to 1,679 euros.
Sony BRAVIA XR – 65X90K/P Google Smart TV, 65-inch Full Array, 4K/P HDR 120Hz and HDMI 2.1 for PS5, Dolby Vision-Atmos, Triluminos Pro Screen
- If we prefer to buy a much cheaper Samsung, within the Crystal UHD 7175 range of the Korean brand we have the Samsung UE65AU7175UXXC, which is the 65-inch model. From the 2021-2022 season, this model offers us 4K resolution, compatibility with HDR10+, with Alexa and Google Assistant; They offer 20W of sound power, 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB and it now costs 145 euros less, going down from 744 to 599 euros.
Samsung UE65AU7175UXXC, UHD 4K, Crystal UHD, Smart TV, HDR10+, Tizen, Dolby Digital Plus
- Finally, for users convinced of Xiaomithis week we can also buy discounted Xiaomi Smart TV P1 in its 43-inch version. In this case, we will be getting a smart TV from the 2021 range, with 4K resolution and frameless design, Android 10 operating system, compatible with Google Assistant and Chromecast, with 3 HDMI ports and a pair of USBs and now, a price of only 279 euros. With it we will save 120 euros on the 399 that it usually costs normally.
Xiaomi Smart TV P1E 43 inches (UHD, HDR 10, MEMC, triple tuner, Android, Prime Video, Netflix, integrated Google Assistant, bluetooth, HDMI 2.0, USB) [Modelo 2021]
You can be up to date and at all times informed of the main offers and news of Xataka Selection on our Telegram channel or on our profiles. TwitterFacebook and Flipboard magazine.
Some of the links in this article are affiliated and can bring a benefit to Xataka
George is Digismak’s reported cum editor with 13 years of experience in Journalism