For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. Falcons
More / less information
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score more than 46 points in nine of 13 games this season.
- So far this season, 61.5% of Atlanta’s games (8/13) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 46.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 44.1, is 1.9 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 50.4 points per game that these two squads have surrendered against their rivals this season are 4.4 more than the 46 totals for this tournament.
- The 49ers and their opponents have scored an average of 47.2 points per game in 2021, 1.2 more than Sunday’s total.
- The overall average of 47.5 points per game in Falcons games this season is 1.5 points more than the over / under for this game.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco is 6-7-0 against differential this year.
- This season, the 49ers are winless ATS when they enter a game as 9-point or higher favorites.
- This year’s San Francisco games have exceeded 53.8% of their chances (seven times in 13 games with total set points).
- This year, the 49ers are averaging just 1.9 fewer points per game (25.3) than the Falcons give up (27.2).
- When San Francisco scores more than 27.2 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The 49ers are averaging just 0.2 fewer yards per game (364.3) than the Falcons give up per outing (364.5).
- When San Francisco racks up more than 364.5 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- This year, the 49ers have turned the ball 18 times, three more than the Falcons’ findings (15).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for San Francisco’s showdown with the Falcons.
Falcon statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 5-8-0 this year.
- This season, the Falcons are winless ATS when they enter a game as a 9-point or more underdog.
- Atlanta’s games this season have exceeded total points 46.2% of their chances (six times in 13 games with total set points).
- The Falcons score 18.8 points per game, 4.4 less than the 49ers allow (23.2).
- Atlanta is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall as the team scores more than 23.2 points.
- The Falcons collect just 9.0 fewer yards per game (316.4) than the 49ers allow per game (325.4).
- In games where Atlanta totals more than 325.4 yards, the team is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 20 times this season, four more turnovers than the 49ers have forced (16).
Home and road information
- San Francisco has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-4 overall there, this year.
- San Francisco has surpassed the total in four of six home games this season.
- The 49ers’ home games this season average a total of 48.3 points, 2.3 more than the over / under in this competition (46).
- In road games, Atlanta is 5-2 overall and 4-3 against differential.
- This year, in four of seven road games, Atlanta has outscored.
- This season, the Falcons’ away games are averaging 47.4 points, 1.4 more than the over / under in this meeting (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.