For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. Bears
More or less information
- San Francisco and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 39.5 points in five of seven games (71.4%) this season.
- Chicago has combined with its opponents to score more than 39.5 points in two games this season.
- Sunday’s total is 2.6 points higher than the two teams’ combined 36.9 PPG average.
- The over / under from this contest is 8.4 points less than the 47.9 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The 49ers game total average this season is 48.3, 8.8 points above Sunday’s total of 39.5.
- The 39.5 point total for this game is 5.4 points below the average total of 44.9 points per game in Bears games this season.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has covered the spread on one occasion this season.
- This season, the 49ers are winless against differential when they enter a game as 4-point or higher favorites.
- This year’s San Francisco games have surpassed the total of three of seven set points (42.9%).
- This year, the 49ers score just 0.6 fewer points per game (22.5) than the Bears give up (23.1).
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when the team records more than 23.1 points.
- The 49ers accumulate just 11.6 more yards per game (353.5), of which the Bears give up per outing (341.9).
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 341.9 yards.
- The 49ers have turned the ball over 11 times this season, three more turnovers than the Bears have forced (8).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for San Francisco’s showdown with the Bears.
Bear statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Chicago is 3-4-0 this year.
- The Bears have covered the difference once this season when they are underdog by 4 points or more (five times).
- Chicago’s games this season have surpassed one of seven total set points (14.3%).
- The Bears accumulate 10.4 fewer points per game (14.4) than the 49ers give up (24.8).
- The Bears accumulate 68.6 fewer yards per game (255.4) than the 49ers allow per outing (324.0).
- This season, the Bears have turned the ball over 10 times, six more than the 49ers’ findings (4).
Home and road information
- Chicago has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-1 overall there, this season.
- This year, in three home games, Chicago is not done.
- This season, the Bears’ home games are averaging 43.3 points, 3.8 more than the over / under in this contest (39.5).
- San Francisco has a win against Spread, and is 2-1 overall on the road.
- The 49ers are ATS (0-1) winless on the road as favorites of 4 or more points.
- In three road games this year, San Francisco has beaten once.
- The 49ers away games this season average 47.8 total points, 8.3 more than the over / under in this competition (39.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.