For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs Jaguars
More or less information
- San Francisco and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 46 points in six of eight games this season.
- Jacksonville’s games have surpassed 46 points in three of nine chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 39.7 points per game, 6.3 less than the total in this contest.
- The 51.1 points per game that these two squads have given to the rivals this season are 5.1 more than the 46 totals of this contest.
- The 49ers games this season boast an average total of 46.8 points, a number 0.8 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the Jaguars have averaged a total of 47.1 points, 1.1 more than the total established in this contest.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has covered the spread twice this season.
- The 49ers have yet to cover the margin this season when they are favored by 5.5 points or more.
- San Francisco games this year have outperformed five of eight total set points (62.5%).
- The 49ers accumulate 23.1 points per game, comparable to the 25.8 per game that the Jaguars give up.
- San Francisco is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when posting more than 25.8 points.
- The 49ers are averaging just 0.8 fewer yards per game (365.6) than the Jaguars allow per outing (366.4).
- In games where San Francisco accumulates more than 366.4 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The 49ers have turned the ball nine more times (14 total) than the Jaguars have forced a turnover (5) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for San Francisco’s showdown with the Jaguars.
Jaguar statistics and trends
- In Jacksonville’s nine games this season, he has four wins against differential.
- This year, the Jaguars are 3-2 ATS in their five games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Jacksonville’s games this year have exceeded the total just two of nine chances (22.2%).
- The Jaguars accumulate 16.6 points per game, 8.7 less than the 49ers allow (25.3).
- The Jaguars accumulate just 5.4 fewer yards per game (332.7) than the 49ers allow per game (338.1).
- When Jacksonville produces more than 338.1 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- This year, the Jaguars have turned the ball more than 15 times, 10 more than the 49ers’ findings (5).
Home and road information
- Jacksonville has two wins against differential and is 2-3 overall at home this season.
- In five home games this season, Jacksonville topped the total once.
- The Jaguars’ home games this season are averaging 48.1 total points, 2.1 more than the over / under in this competition (46).
- San Francisco is 3-1 overall, with two wins against differential, in away games.
- On the road, the 49ers are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites of 5.5 points or more.
- In four road games this season, San Francisco has hit more than twice.
- The 49ers’ away games this season are averaging 45.9 total points, 0.1 less than the over / under in this meeting (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.