For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs Jaguars
More or less information
- San Francisco and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 46 points in six of eight games this season.
- Jacksonville’s games have surpassed 46 points in three of nine chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 39.7 points per game, 6.3 less than the total in this contest.
- The 51.1 points per game that these two squads have given to the rivals this season are 5.1 more than the 46 totals of this contest.
- The 49ers games this season boast an average total of 46.8 points, a number 0.8 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the Jaguars have averaged a total of 47.1 points, 1.1 more than the total established in this contest.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has covered the spread twice this season.
- The 49ers have yet to cover the margin this season when they are favored by 5.5 points or more.
- San Francisco games this year have outperformed five of eight total set points (62.5%).
- The 49ers accumulate 23.1 points per game, comparable to the 25.8 per game that the Jaguars give up.
- San Francisco is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when posting more than 25.8 points.
- The 49ers are averaging just 0.8 fewer yards per game (365.6) than the Jaguars allow per outing (366.4).
- In games where San Francisco accumulates more than 366.4 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The 49ers have turned the ball nine more times (14 total) than the Jaguars have forced a turnover (5) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for San Francisco’s showdown with the Jaguars.
Also Read Green Bay Packers vs Minnesota Vikings NFL Week 17 Odds, Plays & Prospects for January 2, 2022
Jaguar statistics and trends
- In Jacksonville’s nine games this season, he has four wins against differential.
- This year, the Jaguars are 3-2 ATS in their five games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Jacksonville’s games this year have exceeded the total just two of nine chances (22.2%).
- The Jaguars accumulate 16.6 points per game, 8.7 less than the 49ers allow (25.3).
- The Jaguars accumulate just 5.4 fewer yards per game (332.7) than the 49ers allow per game (338.1).
- When Jacksonville produces more than 338.1 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- This year, the Jaguars have turned the ball more than 15 times, 10 more than the 49ers’ findings (5).
Home and road information
- Jacksonville has two wins against differential and is 2-3 overall at home this season.
- In five home games this season, Jacksonville topped the total once.
- The Jaguars’ home games this season are averaging 48.1 total points, 2.1 more than the over / under in this competition (46).
- San Francisco is 3-1 overall, with two wins against differential, in away games.
- On the road, the 49ers are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites of 5.5 points or more.
- In four road games this season, San Francisco has hit more than twice.
- The 49ers’ away games this season are averaging 45.9 total points, 0.1 less than the over / under in this meeting (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.