For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs Seahawks
More / less information
- San Francisco has combined with its opponents to score more than 45.5 points in seven of 11 games this season.
- In 27.3% of Seattle’s games this season (3/11), teams combined to score more than 45.5 over / under on Sunday.
- Sunday’s over / under average is 1.0 point higher than the 44.5 PPP combined average of the two teams.
- The total from this contest is 2.5 points higher than the 43 that these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The 49ers and their opponents have scored an average of 47.2 points per game in 2020, 1.7 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 45.5 points over / under this game is 2.9 points below the average total of 48.4 points per game in Seahawks games this season.
49ers stats and trends
- In San Francisco’s 11 games this year, he has five wins against differential.
- The 49ers are 3-4 ATS when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- This year’s San Francisco games have eclipsed the plus / minus six times 11 times (54.5%).
- This year, the 49ers are averaging 5.0 more points per game (25.5) than the Seahawks are losing (20.5).
- San Francisco is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall in games when scoring more than 20.5 points.
- The 49ers accumulate 33.9 fewer yards per game (365.1) than the Seahawks allow per outing (399.0).
- In games where San Francisco totals more than 399.0 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The 49ers have turned the ball five more times (15 total) than the Seahawks have forced a turnover (10) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for San Francisco’s showdown with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Seattle is 5-6-0 against differential this year.
- This season, the Seahawks have two ATS victories in three games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Seattle’s games this year have come to the end with just two of 11 total set points (18.2%).
- This season the Seahawks score 3.5 fewer points per game (19.0) than the 49ers give up (22.5).
- When Seattle scores more than 22.5 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Seahawks accumulate 295.7 yards per game, 23.0 yards less than the 318.7 that the 49ers give up.
- Seattle is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall as the team passes 318.7 yards.
- This season the Seahawks have seven turnovers, four fewer than the 49ers have to carry (11).
Home and road information
- Seattle has covered the spread twice at home, and is 1-4 overall there, this year.
- At home, as underdogs of 3.5 points or more, the Seahawks have an ATS victory (1-2).
- This year, in five home games, Seattle has beaten once.
- The Seahawks’ total point average in home games this season is 47.8 points, 2.3 more than the over / under in this contest (45.5).
- San Francisco is 3-2 against differential, and 4-1 overall in road games.
- On the road, the 49ers have two ATS victories (2-1) as favorites of 3.5 points or more.
- In five road games this season, San Francisco has hit more than twice.
- This season, the 49ers away games are averaging 45.8 points, 0.3 more than the over / under in this competition (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.